Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 781 of 856 FirstFirst ... 281681731771778779780781782783784791831 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 8556
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I just don't understand why he wouldn't keep WCW a separate entity/company? WCW already had everything they would need. The wrestlers, broadcast team, road crew, trucks etc. etc. And anybody who Vince deemed unfit to continue working then he could've simply fire them and plug-in new people to fill their jobs. Was his ego really that big he had to just kill the company off? I tell ya, I would've kept WCW around and ran it as a separate promotion. Think of the PPV's they could've had with guy's facing each other from WWE & WCW once a year? Like a "super show"? Champions vs. champions? All of those countless possibilities down the toilet. Such a bloody shame...

Can you imagine if that happened? Think about it, even if today there were still today the WWE/WCW wars a going on, the NWO etc.....OMG...I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Can you imagine if that happened? Think about it, even if today there were still today the WWE/WCW wars a going on, the NWO etc.....OMG...I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

I think by now the nWo would've been killed off/faded away. ESPECIALLY in the complete hands of Vince McMahon. I would like to think that the IV Horsemen would've survived and still be around today . I would hope that the cruiserweights would still be around with a new breed taking it to another level. Imagine once a year they still had the "War Games" ppv and the top stars of WWE Vs. the top stars of Vince's separately ran WCW? And once a year a supershow where champions face off against each other and other top level/top storyline stars face off? Having dual commentating teams call the matches and fun stuff like that.. Maybe Sting would've never left? Goldberg (although I admit I never liked him and hated him even more after he injured Bret), DDP, etc. etc.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I think by now the nWo would've been killed off/faded away. ESPECIALLY in the complete hands of Vince McMahon. I would like to think that the IV Horsemen would've survived and still be around today . I would hope that the cruiserweights would still be around with a new breed taking it to another level. Imagine once a year they still had the "War Games" ppv and the top stars of WWE Vs. the top stars of Vince's separately ran WCW? And once a year a supershow where champions face off against each other and other top level/top storyline stars face off? Having dual commentating teams call the matches and fun stuff like that.. Maybe Sting would've never left? Goldberg (although I admit I never liked him and hated him even more after he injured Bret), DDP, etc. etc.

WWE needs a something like the X-division of TNA!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just don't understand why he wouldn't keep WCW a separate entity/company? WCW already had everything they would need. The wrestlers, broadcast team, road crew, trucks etc. etc. And anybody who Vince deemed unfit to continue working then he could've simply fire them and plug-in new people to fill their jobs. Was his ego really that big he had to just kill the company off? I tell ya, I would've kept WCW around and ran it as a separate promotion. Think of the PPV's they could've had with guy's facing each other from WWE & WCW once a year? Like a "super show"? Champions vs. champions? All of those countless possibilities down the toilet. Such a bloody shame...

The separate promotions think really made no sense to me because they never would have been separate. Yeah it would have been called WCW but it would have just basically acted as the Raw vs Smackdown brand split thing but with a different name. All the people who were in WCW because they hated Vince and company would have just left and you would have had a watered down WCW and a stacked WWF roster so you would have had to switch people over which would have been dumb. Probably as bad as ECW 2.0 dumb. That's minus the whole ego thing.

Vince's ego wouldn't let WCW become bigger than the WWF and heck he didn't even like or sign stars that he couldn't remake over in the WWE. The rest were basically fed to the WWE stars to show that they were better than WCW. I can't blame Vince for hating the company that almost put him out of business but the guy treated most people in ECW or WCW as nothing and forced them to go off to TNA, something else, or retire. A whole generation of stars that were built up by ECW and WCW were basically wiped away and replaced by WWE made guys. That's why it has been so thin star wise recently along with a couple other factors.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Can Bo Dallas get a bright green shirt and wear shorts so kids will like him and get a push already.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

The separate promotions think really made no sense to me because they never would have been separate. Yeah it would have been called WCW but it would have just basically acted as the Raw vs Smackdown brand split thing but with a different name. All the people who were in WCW because they hated Vince and company would have just left and you would have had a watered down WCW and a stacked WWF roster so you would have had to switch people over which would have been dumb. Probably as bad as ECW 2.0 dumb. That's minus the whole ego thing.

Vince's ego wouldn't let WCW become bigger than the WWF and heck he didn't even like or sign stars that he couldn't remake over in the WWE. The rest were basically fed to the WWE stars to show that they were better than WCW. I can't blame Vince for hating the company that almost put him out of business but the guy treated most people in ECW or WCW as nothing and forced them to go off to TNA, something else, or retire. A whole generation of stars that were built up by ECW and WCW were basically wiped away and replaced by WWE made guys. That's why it has been so thin star wise recently along with a couple other factors.

Untimely deaths? Forced retirements? People who decided to leave?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

WWE is so desperate the bunny has a profile???????????????

- The latest edition of Adam Rose’s “Rose Garden” feature on the official WWE website features Rose giving The Bunny a surprise, which is The Bunny’s official WWE.com profile. The Bunny is now listed and considered to be an official WWE Superstar. Rose and The Bunny then did a photo shoot for his profile. You can check out the latest “Rose Garden” feature at WWE.com.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

wwe is so desperate the bunny has a profile???????????????

- the latest edition of adam rose’s “rose garden” feature on the official wwe website features rose giving the bunny a surprise, which is the bunny’s official wwe.com profile. The bunny is now listed and considered to be an official wwe superstar. Rose and the bunny then did a photo shoot for his profile. You can check out the latest “rose garden” feature at wwe.com.

omg smdh

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

WWE is so desperate the bunny has a profile???????????????

- The latest edition of Adam Rose’s “Rose Garden” feature on the official WWE website features Rose giving The Bunny a surprise, which is The Bunny’s official WWE.com profile. The Bunny is now listed and considered to be an official WWE Superstar. Rose and The Bunny then did a photo shoot for his profile. You can check out the latest “Rose Garden” feature at WWE.com.

...and this is why I quit watching

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Exactly I just flip while I am watching MNF but now I watch Gotham then football and flip to wrestling. RAw stinks and it will not be getting any better with all the lesnar injury scares and writing garbage they put out
    ...and this is why I quit watching

Page 781 of 856 FirstFirst ... 281681731771778779780781782783784791831 ... LastLast