Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 829 of 856 FirstFirst ... 329729779819826827828829830831832839 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,290 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Titus O’Neil is a member of WWE’s tag team champion duo, The Prime Time Players, and he also appears to be a quite the guy.
    On Friday, O’Neil treated a pair of homeless individuals to a meal at a local restaurant. The experience wasn’t ideal, but instead of stomping his feet, O’Neil went on to prove a point.
    He returned to the same restaurant yesterday (Saturday), this time with a lot more of those less fortunate. And based on his Instagram post, it went a whole lot better

I read this article yesterday. This was a great gesture on his part.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That was a cool tribute for Roddy Piper.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I thoroughly enjoyed Austin's podcast with Paige. It made me more of a fan of her's and more respect for her past. It's crazy that she's just 23. It got a lil weird at the end with Austin but I think it's because of the jabroni screaming in his earset. It sounded like Paige really wanted to have a nightcap with Austin, lol. She likes beer and whiskey (and wrestling), definitely my type of gal. I couldn't help but notice where they put her microphone, lol. Bull Nakano, Lita, Alundra Blayze and Steve Austin as her role models growing up... pretty damn awesome!! I totally lapsed on the connection between Nakano's submission finisher and Paige's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

WWEShop.com has added new merchandise for United States Champion John Cena that appears to spoil the outcome of his upcoming WWE Championship match against Seth Rollins at SummerSlam.
    The new orange and green apparel features “Never Give Up” and a cartoon of Cena on the front, with “You Can’t See Me” and “15x” on the back. The “15x” is of course in reference to Cena’s 15 World Heavyweight title reigns.
    The timing of this this new merchandise, which went on sale right before SummerSlam, indicates that Cena will not be securing his record-tying 16th title reign at Summerslam.
    WWE launching a whole new line of “15x Authentic Merchandise” for Cena just a week before next weekend’s PPV suggests that Cena won’t be capturing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship again any time soon – and thus, Rollins looks to be walking out of SummerSlam with the gold.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

WWEShop.com has added new merchandise for United States Champion John Cena that appears to spoil the outcome of his upcoming WWE Championship match against Seth Rollins at SummerSlam.
    The new orange and green apparel features “Never Give Up” and a cartoon of Cena on the front, with “You Can’t See Me” and “15x” on the back. The “15x” is of course in reference to Cena’s 15 World Heavyweight title reigns.
    The timing of this this new merchandise, which went on sale right before SummerSlam, indicates that Cena will not be securing his record-tying 16th title reign at Summerslam.
    WWE launching a whole new line of “15x Authentic Merchandise” for Cena just a week before next weekend’s PPV suggests that Cena won’t be capturing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship again any time soon – and thus, Rollins looks to be walking out of SummerSlam with the gold.

Doesn't mean MiTB isn't cashed in. I wonder what would happen if it was? Would he cash it in on the WHC or the american championship? I can see poor mohawk man getting slighted by thinking he cashed it in on both but only ending up with the American belt, setting up Orton fued maybe even john cena.........yawn

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't mean MiTB isn't cashed in. I wonder what would happen if it was? Would he cash it in on the WHC or the american championship? I can see poor mohawk man getting slighted by thinking he cashed it in on both but only ending up with the American belt, setting up Orton fued maybe even john cena.........yawn

That is a great booking idea especially if they are going to keep the belt on Rollins and Cena is going off to do movies
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did the WWE just have Rusev wrestle Mark Henry again? Is that 3 straight weeks for that match up? Has this guy wrestled anybody but Swagger, Ryder, Henry, or Cena the past 2 years?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

The E has become VERY predictable, IMO. I'm over seeing the same guys have matches against each other week after week. Now it's also almost a given that at one point in a feud they will be a guest commentator, be in a tag team match with 2 other guys that are in their own feud, have a contract signing. Every week, month it's the SAME old song n' dance. Where, oh where is the friggin creativity??? It's like Groundhog Day...the insanity!! I may spontaneously combust one night while watching RAW..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

The creative team has been terrible for years, The last story line that I actually enjoyed was the Punk/Cena feud.
    And well, That was 3-4 years ago, lol.

Maybe one day, it'll get better, maybe...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SummerSlam is about to begin soon. Anyone one else excited for it?

Page 829 of 856 FirstFirst ... 329729779819826827828829830831832839 ... LastLast