Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 831 of 856 FirstFirst ... 331731781821828829830831832833834841 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Anyone know who just made their debut wit the Wyatt Family?

I'm not sure but he looks like Snitsky. He also reminds me of Ogre from "Revenge of the Nerds", haha!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He's been ID'd at Braun Stowman, just called up from NXT.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

It appears Dean Ambrose almost got stabbed at a recent Smackdown taping, but security took the person down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's schmucks like him that give us good wrestling fans a bad name..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

An obsessed WWE fan was shot outside of the WWE Performance Center.

Seth Rollins girlfriend Zahara Schreiber was fired today by WWE for having Nazi artwork on one of her social media sites.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Wrestling legend Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is being charged with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter for the death of his girlfriend more than 32 years ago in an assault at an Allentown area motel, Lehigh County authorities said.
    The charges were announced at a news conference Tuesday afternoon.
    Snuka, 72, was arrested Tuesday morning at his New Jersey home and arraigned at 1:50 p.m. from the Lehigh County Central Booking Center. He was sent to county jail under $100,000 bail.
    Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin re-opened the case last year, prompted in part by a Morning Call investigation that raised questions about the death of Snuka's 23-year-old girlfriend, Nancy Argentino, in May 1983. The Call story revealed a never-before-seen autopsy report that labeled the case a homicide.
    The grand jury's term ended at the end of July.
    lRelated Breaking NewsDA's press conference on charges against Jimmy SnukaSee all related

At the time of Argentino's death, Snuka was one of the World Wrestling Federation's biggest names, known for his high-flying finishing moves.
    Reached Tuesday by phone, Argentino's sister Louise Argentino-Upham said it's a relief, especially since her mother turns 90 this year and may be able to see justice served.
    "I think that it's been a long road," Argentino-Upham said. "They did the right thing in face of all the evidence."
    Snuka had been at a WWF taping at the Allentown Fairgrounds on May 10, 1983, and returned to his Whitehall Township motel room to find Argentino, of Brooklyn, gasping for air and oozing yellow fluid from her mouth and nose, records show.
    Story that prompted grand jury probe: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka and the mysterious death of Nancy Argentino

Argentino was pronounced dead at Lehigh Valley Hospital the next day. An autopsy determined she died of traumatic brain injuries and she suffered more than two dozen cuts and bruises — a possible sign of "mate abuse" — on her head, ear, chin, arms, hands, back, buttocks, legs and feet.
    The autopsy also determined her injuries were consistent with being hit with a stationary object. In an autopsy report, forensic pathologist Isidore Mihalakis wrote the case should be investigated as a homicide until proven otherwise.
    cComments
    • OK, so when do they announce charges on Vincent McMahon? Responsible for how many deaths now including this one, albeit indirectly by helping Snuka play dumb and get away with it ? Wake up people, stop watching this mans show, stop supporting Hitler and Bin Laden's equivalent. Do the right...
      rogger
      at 3:33 PM September 01, 2015

Add a comment See all comments

Snuka originally told at least five people, including the responding police officer, he shoved Argentino earlier that day, causing her to fall and hit her head, according to police interviews obtained by The Morning Call. He later told police those five people misunderstood him, and said Argentino slipped and hit her head when they stopped along the highway to urinate.
    Snuka was the only person of interest in the case but was never charged.
    The original Whitehall police investigation went cold June 1, 1983, after a follow-up interview with Snuka that was ordered by Lehigh Valley authorities and attended by WWF mogul Vince McMahon.
    Caption Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in 1983 death of girlfriend FILE PHOTO THE MORNING CALL
    Wrestling legend Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is being charged with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter for the death of his girlfriend, Nancy Argentino, more than 32 years ago in an assault at an Allentown area motel, Lehigh County authorities said.

Caption Neo-Nazi brothers kill parents, brother FILE PHOTO, THE MORNING CALL
    Bryan Freeman, then 17, David Freeman, 16, and a cousin, Nelson Birdwell III, 18, were charged with bludgeoning and stabbing the Freemans' parents and younger brother in February 1995. All three are serving life sentences in state prison.

In an unprecedented move, Martin announced in January 2014 that a grand jury would investigate Argentino's mysterious death, acknowledging the role of The Morning Call's story. He said it was the oldest case he's ever sent before the grand jury.
    Snuka, who lives in Waterford Township, N.J., was diagnosed with stomach cancer, his wife announced earlier this month.
    In 1985, the Argentino family won a $500,000 wrongful death case against Snuka by default, but Snuka never paid because he claimed he was broke and couldn't afford a legal defense.
    In his 2012 autobiography, Snuka maintained his innocence and said Argentino's death ruined his life.
    "Many terrible things have been written about me hurting Nancy and being responsible for her death, but they are not true," he wrote. "This has been very hard on me and very hard on my family. To this day, I get nasty notes and threats. It hurts. I never hit Nancy or threatened her."
    However, less than four months before Argentino's death, Snuka was charged with assaulting her in a New York motel and then fighting with police when they responded to the call. He pleaded guilty to harassment in the case with most of the serious charges being dropped.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, so when do they announce charges on Vincent McMahon? Responsible for how many deaths now including this one, albeit indirectly by helping Snuka play dumb and get away with it ? Wake up people, stop watching this mans show, stop supporting Hitler and Bin Laden's equivalent. Do the right...

The hell? Vince is nowhere near the level of Hitler or Bin Laden and for some crazy wrestling fan to post that on the internet once again makes me ashamed to have ever been associated with wrestling in any shape or form. I don't know why such losers are attracted to this show but it has some of the worst followers around with the over drama, constant complaining, and whining.

Also this has been a horrible past year for the WWF legends. Warrior, Piper, and Dusty died. Hogan has been erased from the WWF. And now Snuka could possibly die in a prison cell.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It is a sad time and the WWE is heading for the toilet. Eventually somebody will compete
    The hell? Vince is nowhere near the level of Hitler or Bin Laden and for some crazy wrestling fan to post that on the internet once again makes me ashamed to have ever been associated with wrestling in any shape or form. I don't know why such losers are attracted to this show but it has some of the worst followers around with the over drama, constant complaining, and whining.

Also this has been a horrible past year for the WWF legends. Warrior, Piper, and Dusty died. Hogan has been erased from the WWF. And now Snuka could possibly die in a prison cell.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is a sad time and the WWE is heading for the toilet. Eventually somebody will compete

I doubt it. The market isn't there for anything TV wise and that's basically the only way you are going to get a nationwide and global audience.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There's Lucha Underground, TNA, ROH, AAA and organizations in Japan and Mexico that put out their wrestling product. Im sick and tired of fellow wrestling fans whining that there's no alternative. Are they really wrestling fans or just WWE fans? There's A LOT of good wrestling out there. And in this modern day of technology there's an assortment of ways to watch. Buck up, wrestling fans. If you really are wrestling fans that is!

Page 831 of 856 FirstFirst ... 331731781821828829830831832833834841 ... LastLast