Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 828 of 856 FirstFirst ... 328728778818825826827828829830831838 ... LastLast
Results 8,271 to 8,280 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Part of it, really, is Vince, who is out of touch with reality. Rollins has been booked all wrong as champ. He's a coward, can't win a match without help, whines when things don't go his way, trying to treat HHH & Steph as surrogate parents (he's not that much younger than Steph is, in fact).

The way I see things headed into Summerslam, the chain with the title should figure to be Rollins-Cena-Sheamus, since Cena's beak won't be 100% in time, and he can chase Sheamus for the title. Sheamus has something Rollins doesn't----credibility as champion.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sheamus has been given the World Title before and his previous reigns have been very lack luster to say the least. And as far as someone mentioning Cena tying Flair's title reigns, GOOD! Flair's last 3 or so title wins and reigns were utter crap. And Cena as big a star as he is has put guys over alot in his time, and has stayed out of the world title picture. Its not his fault Vince doesn't push other guys, or that other guys can't stay over. Daniel Bryan was the one major exception, because I think he would be right there still had he not gotten injured. And hopefully he can make it back at some point, because Im a huge Bryan fan.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Layla has announced she is retiring.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/layla-reti...m-wwe-27726062

SCF Rewards
    Country

She hasn't really been around that much the last few years anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

So, divas of today simply announce their retirement.. No sendoff match, eh? I heard a diva retired I automatically thought of Nattie and Layla.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I miss Raw most of the time now and the only reason I see the PPV's is because me and about 4 friends get togeter at out favorite bar and watch it for free. The wings and beer are cheap and can't be beat. WWE is a shell and the last 2 years have been a snore fest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder how long it will be until I see Hulk Hogan worm his way back to TNA? Possibly his offspring as well *sigh*.

Did anyone see part 1 of Ultima Lucha last night? The opener with The Mack and Cage. What a match and finish! Hernandez got some wicked welts across his head, I felt sorry for him lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Titus O’Neil is a member of WWE’s tag team champion duo, The Prime Time Players, and he also appears to be a quite the guy.
    On Friday, O’Neil treated a pair of homeless individuals to a meal at a local restaurant. The experience wasn’t ideal, but instead of stomping his feet, O’Neil went on to prove a point.
    He returned to the same restaurant yesterday (Saturday), this time with a lot more of those less fortunate. And based on his Instagram post, it went a whole lot better

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've bought homeless people meals a couple times. It might have been fast food but they didn't care and at least they got something to eat. Titus is a stand-up guy. Watch out, SuperCena. Or should I say watch out Titus?!?

Page 828 of 856 FirstFirst ... 328728778818825826827828829830831838 ... LastLast