Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 826 of 856 FirstFirst ... 326726776816823824825826827828829836 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,260 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Glad I didn't start watching it. Most likely we will never see another Tough Enough winner make his or her official debut ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Missed the live PPV saw the replay and boy WWE is hurting for ideas what garbage.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

My biggest question after that ending......WHERE THE HECK IS SETH ROLLINS??? He just up & disappeared. #FindSeth

Haha, yeah! The Ref and Seth hightailed it outta there! Heyman was still ringside and in shock. Is this a heel Deadman!? He just screwed Brock outta his WWE WHC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Not a bad Raw, the ending could've been better, but overall pretty decent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree with you @Wwe fan, a kind of obscure ending to last night's RAW. Clean finish to the main event and Cole takes them off the air, that doesn't happen too often. I liked all the divas matches. I'm so excited for this injection of diva talent from NXT. And I cannot wait for The Bellas to make like a tree and leave. I hope they get their own reality show so that can be the perfect excuse for them to go away. Also happy that Cesaro got to shine in the main event last night. Orton's ovations just keep getting louder and louder.. Taker's promo was that classic old school Undertaker, gave me chills and goosebumps like it did when I was a kid. The nostalgia of it all..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night at WWE Battleground, we saw Luke Harper interfere in Bray Wyatt’s match with Roman Reigns, attacking Reigns and helping Bray emerge victorious. This reunion of the former Wyatt Family members is being done to set up a program involving Sting at SummerSlam.
    The original plan for the match at SummerSlam was going to be all 3 members of the Wyatt Family against Sting, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. With Erick Rowan out of action due to injury, it now looks like we’ll be seeing Wyatt & Harper vs. Sting and Reigns.
    There is already some internal concern that the rowdy Brooklyn crowd could cheer Sting and boo Reigns.
    WWE SummerSlam takes place on Sunday, August 23rd from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night at WWE Battleground, we saw Luke Harper interfere in Bray Wyatt’s match with Roman Reigns, attacking Reigns and helping Bray emerge victorious. This reunion of the former Wyatt Family members is being done to set up a program involving Sting at SummerSlam.
    The original plan for the match at SummerSlam was going to be all 3 members of the Wyatt Family against Sting, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. With Erick Rowan out of action due to injury, it now looks like we’ll be seeing Wyatt & Harper vs. Sting and Reigns.
    There is already some internal concern that the rowdy Brooklyn crowd could cheer Sting and boo Reigns.
    WWE SummerSlam takes place on Sunday, August 23rd from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

The heck?

They will either job out Sting again or have the Wyatts lose again. Nobody wins in that feud.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes they put the wyatts back together and cannot make a good angle for them. Terrible writing going on and boring shows.
    The heck?

They will either job out Sting again or have the Wyatts lose again. Nobody wins in that feud.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It has been reported that there are plans in WWE for Sting to eventually become involved in the Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns storyline, which is part of the reason why Luke Harper reunited with Wyatt to put The Wyatt Family back together at WWE Battleground.
    Currently, the expectation is that Sting and Reigns vs. Wyatt and Harper will take place at next month’s WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view, however it was also noted that a new member of The Wyatt Family could be introduced, as Erick Rowan is injured, and if so, the match could become a six-man match with Dean Ambrose being added.
    Wrestling Observer Radio is reporting that Sting is not expected to be brought into the storyline on television until late in the game, likely as a surprise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who does everyone think the new Wyatt Family member will be? I like Bo Dallas' character and wish he'd stay his own entity BUT if he were to join the Wyatt Family and get an actual push then I might be for that. Do you think it should be a call-up from NXT or someone already on the main roster? My picks:

Bo Dallas but only if he get's a good push.
    How about Jack Swagger?

I don't watch NXT so I wouldn't know if anyone there is a good candidate.

Page 826 of 856 FirstFirst ... 326726776816823824825826827828829836 ... LastLast