Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 765 of 856 FirstFirst ... 265665715755762763764765766767768775815 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

2014 SummerSlam thoughts:
    - The pre-show match had Van Dam pinning Cesaro. I feel so bad for Cesaro.............
    - The 1 time I bet against Ziggler (since I know management hates him) and he not only wins the match but he won the IC Championship too! I really didn't think Miz's reign would be this short but I was soooo happy for Dolph last night. He's gonna bring sexy back to the IC Championship, haha.
    - I was surprised AJ lost the Divas title. So, AJ has lost both her diva's title to Paige and Paige has beaten AJ for both her title reigns. The "Rampaige" guillotine spike DDT was pretty awesome. Good match from these two.
    - I would've bet money on Swagger last night. I don't know what kind of "Flag Match" that was.. Lana needs to set Rusev's sights on a singles title now. Possibly the US Championship? But that might make too much sense for it to happen. The crowd was really behind Swagger last night too..
    - I cringed when Ambrose announced his match with Rollins would be a "Lumberjack Match" but these two put on a great match. Ambrose's top rope spot that took out everybody and they're momma's was funny and his "Curb Stomp" on Rollins. I figured Rollins would steal the win.
    - Wyatt and Reigns both needed to win and did.
    - I knew Nikki would turn on Brie. I guess that's the closest thing we'll get to a Cena heel turn *wink, wink*.
    - Loved, loved, loved, loved our Main Event. Brrrrrrock Lesnar annihilated Cena. Super Cena was nothin' last night.

Lesnar had to have won the match & and the title. Which leaves me to think now who Brock will feud with? I'm thinking Batista. I don't think Batista could beat Brock but I would definitely want to see that match. Some other guy's I think would match-up well against Brock is Cesaro (although he is being booked to lose right now), Sheamus, Daniel Bryan (doesn't look like he's returning any time soon unfortunately) and my wild card guy is Seth Rollins. The only problem is that Rollins is a heel right now and it's the face Seth Rollins (who was like an unstoppable force in the last few months before The Shield broke up) who I'd wanted to see face Brock. What's that? I'm forgetting someone..? The only reason I didn't list Roman Reigns is because it's too soon for that to happen. It's too soon, I think, for Reigns to beat Brock for the title (WrestleMania moment) that is. If Reigns were to face Brock now he should definitely lose. Then win the Rumble to earn his "rematch" against Brock and go on to defeat him @ WrestleMania. Like how the NY Giants lost to the New England Patriots in the final game of the 2007 regular season. However, the GMEN learned from their mistakes and would ultimately go on to defeat the undefeated Patriots in SuperBowl XLII.

Another thought that crossed my mind would be how awesome for The Shield to have a reunion to defeat the Beast Incarnate? Of course Brock would have to defeat each of them in singles matches first but it'd be pretty awesome to see a short Shield reunion just to beat up Brock, lol.

Anyways, it should be an interesting RAW tonight. A lot of former champions wanting their rematches I'd assume.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I marked out when Lesnar made him look like a chump.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

I hope Paul comes out and starts yelling demands at the authority, or maybe even start his own stable. NHO! haha one can dream. I wonder if Cena is going to show his sorry butt after being Lesnars Ragdoll, and give us I'm coming back for that belt JACK.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I hope Brock shows up for raw. I'm not sure if he will after the assault of John Cena last night. He may be in central booking right now..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

How long does Paul Heyman ramble on tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

How long does Paul Heyman ramble on tonight?

You mad? haha

Omg Bo Dallas sighting!!! Nothing like giving inspiration to Swagger.haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If Bray Wyatt wrestles Chris Jericho at Night of Champions, he needs to win.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

These Ryback chants

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You mad? haha

Omg Bo Dallas sighting!!! Nothing like giving inspiration to Swagger.haha

Yes, I am mad.

But, will get over it.

Page 765 of 856 FirstFirst ... 265665715755762763764765766767768775815 ... LastLast