Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 779 of 856 FirstFirst ... 279679729769776777778779780781782789829 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,790 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

They're saying 4-6 weeks for Roman to recover fully.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

There is something definitely wrong with Cody Rhodes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

SO far the best thing about the PPV was The Peep SHow. But at least The USo run is over. Cannot believe they never let the wyatts win the belts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Hope this is not bad

We’ve received word from several fans who attended the Limp Bizkit rock concert last night in San Antonio, Texas that lead singer Fred Durst delivered some unfortunate news about The Undertaker during the show.
    Towards the end of their set, Durst addressed the crowd and said:
    “This next song goes out to our friend Mark Calaway , The Undertaker. He’s not doing real well right now and we want all our fans to keep him in their thoughts and prayers”.
    They then played “Rollin'” – which The Undertaker used as his theme song when he portrayed the American Badass towards the end of the Attitude Era.
    This is the first we’ve heard about The Undertaker not “doing well” – but we’ll be sure to follow up on this story when new details become available.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wasn't expecting AJ to win the title back tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Hope this is not bad

We’ve received word from several fans who attended the Limp Bizkit rock concert last night in San Antonio, Texas that lead singer Fred Durst delivered some unfortunate news about The Undertaker during the show.
    Towards the end of their set, Durst addressed the crowd and said:
    “This next song goes out to our friend Mark Calaway , The Undertaker. He’s not doing real well right now and we want all our fans to keep him in their thoughts and prayers”.
    They then played “Rollin'” – which The Undertaker used as his theme song when he portrayed the American Badass towards the end of the Attitude Era.
    This is the first we’ve heard about The Undertaker not “doing well” – but we’ll be sure to follow up on this story when new details become available.

Fred Durst....cocaine must be a powerful drug man..

- Michelle McCool wrote the following today in response to the reports that Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst told fans at a concert last night in Texas that The Undertaker isn't doing well.

"Sadly, there's always rumors about my hubby! Apparently he's now super sick and not doing well! While we always appreciate thoughts & prayers, we are ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD! Headed to a #cc4c dinner! Don't forget we will both be at the hill country galleria (Austin, tx) this Sunday for the CC4C micro marathon! Come join the fun, register early online & come run for our champions! #teamcaroline #teamdrew #HUBBYWIFEcrossfitworkoutinmorning #AsGoodAsGold"

Dead Man, you are looking mighty old!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wasn't expecting AJ to win the title back tonight.

The Miz winning the IC title again was more shock for me than AJ winning back the Divas title. It was close but Mizery won out. I'm hoping for a Wyatt Family (Rowan & Harper) and Dust2Dust feud over the tag belts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bobby Eaton had a heart attack while at an indy event this weekend in Nebraska. Best wishes to you, "Beautiful" Bobby...

and "Earl"! Nope, I didn't forget your Blue Bloods run with Regal!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

“WWE is saddened to learn that Michael Moody, the son of legendary manager Paul Bearer, has passed away. The announcement was made on the Facebook page of Moody’s brother Daniel. Earlier this year, both Michael and Daniel accepted Paul Bearer’s WWE Hall of Fame induction on behalf of their father. WWE extends its condolences to the Moody family.”

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Dolph Ziggler loses the IC Championship last night only to win it back tonight. This makes no sense to me.

Page 779 of 856 FirstFirst ... 279679729769776777778779780781782789829 ... LastLast