Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

never been to a card show let alone the nationals, I just started collecting mma a few years back. Chicago is only an hour away, would it be worth my time to go?

Nationals is definetly worth it, even the smaller show in March is still a big show and worth going to.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rockeferrell's Items on eBay

Going to what will be my 8th in a row i think. Wish they would switch up the autograph guests though, same guys almost every year it seems

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See postgsl's Items on eBay

About time to you got around to starting this thread Don

As discussed by pm it looks 90% positive that the Postman will be making the long trip from the land down under and making his presence felt once again

Hell, I may open another case of National Treasures like last year

Will be going for every day, don't the VIP tickets get 4 and 1/2 days

And seeing they were so popular just may bring some more Tim Tams over.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blue_dog_cards's Items on eBay

Holy crap batman, this is the closest i have been for this 800 miles away, going to try to get there, but going tobe real hard, being on a fixed income, sure going to try, i have never been and wanted to go for a long time, i will starting saving my cans and my change for now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smrjmr1999's Items on eBay

i'm 100% going and will definitely stop by the booth and say hi

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll be going as soon as I get around to paying you lol

Your Paid.

I'll be there.

It's a 20 minutes ride on the CTA "Blue Line" for me to get there. Boxes and boxes of basketball will be purchased. Hopefully, they will have a few decent basketball guest to get auto's.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of the SCF members

As well looking forward to meeting you as well. If you want to hang out at the booth feel free to drop by. Love seeing people pickups and just chatting.

I have never heard of this (still new to all this) but I live right outside of Chicago so once I read more about it I might go.

Take a look at this link:

http://www.nsccshow.com/show_details.shtml

If you gave any questions feel free to ask. I think you will truly enjoy your time at the show.

I am thinking about going, I will be set up at the Sun Times show at the same place in March, but I have never been to the National, so this may be the year......

Hopefully, you will stop by.

never been to a card show let alone the nationals, I just started collecting mma a few years back. Chicago is only an hour away, would it be worth my time to go?

It will defintely worth your time to go. 600 dealers lol. What would you be interested in?

About time to you got around to starting this thread Don

As discussed by pm it looks 90% positive that the Postman will be making the long trip from the land down under and making his presence felt once again

Hell, I may open another case of National Treasures like last year

Will be going for every day, don't the VIP tickets get 4 and 1/2 days

And seeing they were so popular just may bring some more Tim Tams over.

Postman,
    I hope you do indeed come. As you had fun hanging out at the booth and pulling some nice goodies out of your National Treasure case. Bring the Tims Tams lol.

Holy crap batman, this is the closest i have been for this 800 miles away, going to try to get there, but going tobe real hard, being on a fixed income, sure going to try, i have never been and wanted to go for a long time, i will starting saving my cans and my change for now

If you need a room lmk as we have room if you don't mind staying with a few other members.

i'm 100% going and will definitely stop by the booth and say hi

Look forward to seeing you at the booth.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See krukodt44's Items on eBay

Id be strictly looking for MMA/UFC Doniceage

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Id be strictly looking for MMA/UFC Doniceage

They will have some and possibly some guests. As Blowouts had Rich Franklin doing free auto's in Cleveland two years ago. Not sure how many singles will be floating around but always some killer box prices.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

3rd year in a row me and a few friends will be there. Will be staying an extra day this year. Going to the show one day, and Wrigley another. This has become a nice annual tradition my friends and I have started, and love that I've gotten to check out a new city each trip as well. Chicago should be the best yet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

if Paul Konerko is there, could someone get me an autographed 8x10 or baseball (will pay for it)

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast