Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See meat36's Items on eBay

I am planning to go as well. This will be my 4th overall and third year in a row (I live in Cleveland and was lucky to be in Baltimore last year). Looking forward to it and hopefully I'll have the chance to meet some of the folks from SCF!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The National Sports Collectors Convention Retains Schulte Sports to Spearhead Public Relations for Chicago 2011 and Baltimore 2012 Shows

Tickets go on-sale March 1st - NSCCSHOW.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Woodstock, MD - Schulte Sports, Inc., a full-service sports marketing and public relations agency, today announced that it has been retained by The National Sports Collectors Convention, the nation's premier showcase event for the sports and entertainment collectibles industry, to spearhead public relations initiatives for their Chicago 2011 and Baltimore 2012 shows.

The 32nd annual National Sports Collectors Convention will be held, in Chicago, at the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center, August 3 - 7, 2011 while the 33rd annual show will be held, in Baltimore, at the Baltimore Convention Center, 2012.

"Schulte Sports was honored to oversee The National Sports Collectors Convention's public relations for Baltimore 2010 and now look forward to Chicago 2011 and a return to Baltimore in 2012," said Ray Schulte - President Schulte Sports / Auctions.

The five (5) day event is the largest collectibles show in the country, with dealers from all over the country exhibiting, including vintage and new cards, game-used and vintage memorabilia dealers, major trading card manufacturers, the top grading services companies and auction houses, not to mention Hall of Fame and current superstar athletes from every sport signing autographs at the TriStar Autograph Pavilion.

"Ray Schulte and his team did an outstanding job creating and maximizing public relation opportunities and relationships with local and national media for the Baltimore show, said Mike Berkus, Co-Founder The National Sports Collectors Convention. "We are excited to have the opportunity to work with Ray and his team for the next two years."

For more information concerning The National Sports Collectors Convention please visit their website www.nsccshow.com for news and up-dates concerning latest player signature up-dates, corporate sponsored promotions and ticket information (tickets go on-sale starting March 1st). Dealers interested in exhibiting please contact Megan at [email protected] or call her at (732) 735-6683.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you have already met us
    D
    o
    n
    This will be my fourth Nationals in Chicago. Always fun to hang out with folks from the site and a few friends who are not on the site. Hope to meet some new folks this year as well.

As you said annual traditions are very nice , especially with friends.

If he is signing let us know and perhaps someone will be able to help you.

Look forward meeting you both!

Don

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

you have already met us
    D
    o
    n

Hopefully there will be a lot of new blood from the staff that come this year to put some new faces as well. I almost think we need a photo section like a yearbook lol. I will never remember all the userid's, especially when mixing in the real names, then faces.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is one on March 11-13 at the same place, it is smaller, but still a good size show. You should check it out.

Is there any info about the smaller one in March I didn't see anything on the link.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there any info about the smaller one in March I didn't see anything on the link.

It is at the same place March 11-13th.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That one is put on by the Sun Times. Just google Chicago Sun Times show March and it should pull it. Or go to mountedmemories webpage b/c they are the promoter.

SCF Rewards
    Country

YES.YES.YES I'm going this year! Can;t wait for the road trip Doniceage. Can't wait to meet the other folks Like Gladdy who has got me stuck on 2008 UD Heros.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

YES.YES.YES I'm going this year! Can;t wait for the road trip Doniceage. Can't wait to meet the other folks Like Gladdy who has got me stuck on 2008 UD Heros.

UD Heroes is where its at. 3 years later and you can still find this stuff
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Garthug's Items on eBay

We usually set up next to the Beckett Grading, 2nd booth down on the same side.

I'll have to pay you a visit as well. A buddy and I will be there on Friday and possibly on Sunday as well. I'll be the dope in the Bogut jersey!

I'm going to Nationals for at least one day; trying to sweet talk my wife into letting me go for more.

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast