Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 55 12341151 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nationals in Chicago 2011 (who is going among us)?

I just figured I post this to see who will be going with a few questions.

Are you going for 1 days or 4 days?

What your purpose in attending (auto guest, bust some cases, meet certain friends, see a certain dealer, etc)?

What the best pick up you ever had?

Just figure I throw that out there and if your going would any of you come stop by and see SCF. If your going will give ya specific table numbers when I find out more as the date get closer.

If you will be attending let me know and I will create a list of us so we can keep in contact via pm's as the day approaches. Always nice to meet members from the SCF Community.

p.s. If anyone need a room let me know as I have room for 1 or 2 more.

Booth numbers for SCF: Our booth number is 368

Here the autograph lineup for the Nationals:

TRISTAR: 32nd National (Chicago) Initial Autograph Lineup Announced!‏

http://www.tristarproductions.com/National/index.html

Member thinking about going:

gladdyontherise; Hoopsman; xrob12; Joncamburn; KTKRUKO44; slaton10white5; Postman; Bluedogcards; arod132001; TheIronHorse4; MonticelloCards; jeeptrader; lambeauleap87; bob9826; tutall; marhjan; dherm360; jjj5278; meat36; manning991; vodkalodka; Silvereagle; Garthug; Mike Bray; TurdFerguson; troygoesdeep; NowitzkiFan41; Bottom9th; Huskiebowler; accordionjacob; slash711; grumpy; WHyFLy; mikecancelliere; sportsdude11; zunato; bruinsfan12; baseballfan35; GHCHambone; MIDNITE Z;BSEBALLCOMMISH75;cardsrus; djzorba; HammerHawk;LegendsCollector; liberatemadness;Met4life; Rangers2009;Sapphire_Sports; slaton10white5; TEZsports2328; tiger_4508; doublexthebeast; fireguy1990; bob9826;camco2

Our booth number is 368
    D
    o
    n
    Last edited by doniceage; 07-27-2011 at 03:13 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'll be going as soon as I get around to paying you lol
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoops-collector's Items on eBay

I'll be there.

It's a 20 minutes ride on the CTA "Blue Line" for me to get there. Boxes and boxes of basketball will be purchased. Hopefully, they will have a few decent basketball guest to get auto's.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of the SCF members

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xrob12x's Items on eBay

I have never heard of this (still new to all this) but I live right outside of Chicago so once I read more about it I might go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am thinking about going, I will be set up at the Sun Times show at the same place in March, but I have never been to the National, so this may be the year......

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have never heard of this (still new to all this) but I live right outside of Chicago so once I read more about it I might go.

There is one on March 11-13 at the same place, it is smaller, but still a good size show. You should check it out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoops-collector's Items on eBay

I am thinking about going, I will be set up at the Sun Times show at the same place in March, but I have never been to the National, so this may be the year......

Let us know where you set up. I'll pay you a visit

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let us know where you set up. I'll pay you a visit

We usually set up next to the Beckett Grading, 2nd booth down on the same side.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I am now offically going

Hoping to drive back with a carfull of new stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See krukodt44's Items on eBay

never been to a card show let alone the nationals, I just started collecting mma a few years back. Chicago is only an hour away, would it be worth my time to go?

Page 1 of 55 12341151 ... LastLast