Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Bench (366)
    Country

NASCAR Fan Pack Question

Does anybody know if Carl Edwards does fan packs? He's my favorite driver and a fan favorite down here in Columbus since Aflac (his sponsor) is down here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It would most likely be a Roush Fenway fan pack you would get. I'm a die hard Hendrick fan so I've never looked into it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just got a 3M Racing fan pack with some hero cards of Greg Biffle. He is one of my favorites.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Lightning

I actually received a Stanley Racing today containing 15 Marcus Ambrose A4 cards with pre printed signatures on them by UPS Courier

I emailed the actual Company Stanley Works

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually received a Stanley Racing today containing 15 Marcus Ambrose A4 cards with pre printed signatures on them by UPS Courier

I emailed the actual Company Stanley Works

A lot of the manufacturing companies give out promo stuff. I worked in a steel mill last summer and we had all kinds of 3M(biffle) stuff and Edwards fastenal stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Lightning

i emailed 3M to last year got some biffle stuff red bull actually sent real autographs out

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Lightning

Richard Pretty Motorsport

3 Real signed AJ Allmendinger Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Darrell Wallace Jr. is doing autographed Hero cards, just go on his website and on the fan page. He is a Camping World Series driver who got his ride after being on that show where a bunch of Diverse drivers competed for 4 spots on a race team.