Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm glad you started this thread. I'm so sad that Duke's passed away. I have loved collecting signatures from former Brooklyn Dodgers and reading about the history of the team. Duke was such a huge part of the charm and success of the Dodgers.

Here are some of the Dukes that I've amassed over the last few years. He was one of the players I always wanted to include in any custom set that I made:

got these in 2009, sent them out and got them back pretty quickly

have 4308 different cardinals cards

I'll get some pics up either tonight or tomorrow morning but I like this topic a lot and had to post.

TTM- I have two ROMLB(one inscribed 'HOF 80'), 1 '04 GOTG base card, 6 HOF pc(3 inscribed '#4'), 1 Perez Steele Celebrations pc, and 1 8x10.

It was through learning about Duke that I first got really interested in the Brooklyn Dodgers. Growing up in NY I had heard about them a lot but it was Duke that brought them to life for me. It's hard to believe that the starting fielders for the 'Boys of Summer' have all passed.

R.I.P. Duke

Pensacola Blue Wahoos In-Person 'Grapher
    I collect Chicago Cubs, New Orleans Saints, Florida Gators, and Mississippi State Bulldogs Cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12