Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IP Autograph Help

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok. Thanks. That sounds good. I might check it out. I'm not sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do something similar to what Cyberer suggested with a team logo. The exception is that I make it a full 8.5x11 on photo paper and wash out the logo. This can be signed all over while still seeing the logo behind the graphs. I normally do this if I don't want to use a ball, cards and/or pictures. The secret is remembering who signed where so you know who it was afterward (unless they write their number by their sigs!).

hey, I did this photo washout on an 8x10 for the Thunder today. I got Maurice Cheeks and a few others on the team to sign it, and it came out great. Thanks for the tip. I used ppt to wash out the image and it worked like a charm.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

hey, I did this photo washout on an 8x10 for the Thunder today. I got Maurice Cheeks and a few others on the team to sign it, and it came out great. Thanks for the tip. I used ppt to wash out the image and it worked like a charm.

Cyberer, I'm glad to hear it worked out well for you. I have been using this method for a couple of years and it always comes out fine. Now, I usually take a couple in the event I find a really good player and don't have anything left for them to sign. I just did that for Yadier Molina and Jim Kaat on separate Cardinals logos. They signed larger and centered their graphs which makes it look very cool! Below is a thumbnail of the Yadier Molina:
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-11-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123