Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Authentic SPorts Jerseys IP

I am attending a Peyton Manning signing and I have an authentic Peyton Manning jersey I was hoping to get signed. Never gotten one signed before. Anyone ever have experience with getting authentic jerseys signed? Thanks
    "Baseball was, is, and always will be to me the best game in the world." - Babe Ruth

"Baseball? It's just a game - as simple as a ball and a bat. Yet, as complex as the American spirit it symbolizes. It's a sport, business - and sometimes even religion."
    Ernie Harwell in 1955

Ya they are great to get signed. I have 5 and am definately looking to get more. Have him sign on the numbers on the back that looks the best. Post a picture of it after you get it, i would like to see the results.

Will do. It's a Peyton and Eli dual signing so I'll get both their jerseys! Very excited. What 5 jerseys do you have signed?
    "Baseball was, is, and always will be to me the best game in the world." - Babe Ruth

"Baseball? It's just a game - as simple as a ball and a bat. Yet, as complex as the American spirit it symbolizes. It's a sport, business - and sometimes even religion."
    Ernie Harwell in 1955

I've gotten a couple jerseys signed

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Do you live in Texas? Do you want FREE autographs? Check out Hidden Content

Are they all from signings? Any chance you got any from TTM?

Ernie Harwell in 1955

By the way, AMAZING collection. lol

Ernie Harwell in 1955

Wow, that puts my jersey collection to shame. I have jerseys signed by Toni Kukoc, Terry Bradshaw, Dirk Nowitzki, Rick Barry, and Tedy Bruschi.

I only have one signed jersey a Lesean Mccoy signed jersey
    My cards for trade Hidden Content
    My Collection of TTM and In Person Autos
    Hidden Content

Anyone here get their signed jerseys TTM?

Ernie Harwell in 1955

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast