Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you guys have me licked, i got a magic johnson jersey and a manny ramirez dodgers jersey

Once upon a time I missed my shot to get a Mariano Rivera signed jersey. Hopefully the two Manning brothers will be better. I'm a huge Colts fan, so I'm really excited to get the Peyton one.
    "Baseball was, is, and always will be to me the best game in the world." - Babe Ruth

"Baseball? It's just a game - as simple as a ball and a bat. Yet, as complex as the American spirit it symbolizes. It's a sport, business - and sometimes even religion."
    Ernie Harwell in 1955

ttm jersys ive gotten are :
    Dirk
    kidd
    bibby
    brees
    hersey hawkins

in person

like 6 dwight howard jerseys
    jason richardson
    gilbert arenas

hopefully soon to get gary payton ttm and ryan zimmerman in person.

WOW nice. How do you send a jersey ttm and what are the costs? Just wondering because I'd like to send my jersey to Dirk
    "Baseball was, is, and always will be to me the best game in the world." - Babe Ruth

"Baseball? It's just a game - as simple as a ball and a bat. Yet, as complex as the American spirit it symbolizes. It's a sport, business - and sometimes even religion."
    Ernie Harwell in 1955

I got Teemu Selanne TTM.
    Hidden Content (updated frequently)

Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12