Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

Group Case Break: 2011 Leaf Metal Draft Hobby Case (12 Boxes) - SOLD OUT!

Approximate Release Date: Fri, Apr 01 2011

Let's break one of the first football products of the 2011 season! Get your first shot at Cam Newton, Mark Ingram, Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Mallett, AJ Green, Jake Locker, Julio Jones & Nick Fairley Autos!

Configuration: 12 boxes Per Case. 1 Pack Per Box. 4 Autographed Cards Per Pack Including:

Leaf is proud to present its inaugural release of draft pick football. This exciting release utilizes the exciting Metal technology with multiple exciting parallel levels. Unlike many draft releases, this set focuses on 70 of the premier players in the 2011 Draft. With a heavy emphasis on offensive skill positions, this set contains the absolute strongest checklist of all draft companies. Plus, EVERY SINGLE CARD IS AUTOGRAPHED!

Look for draft pick cards of exciting future stars:
    Cam Newton, Mark Ingram, Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Mallett, AJ Green, Jake Locker, Julio Jones, Nick Fairley and many more...

Each box contains 4 AUTOGRAPH CARDS including a mix of Rookie autographs plus insert autographs including Young Guns (quarterbacks), Touchdown Kings (running backs and wide receivers) and Leaf All-Americans (10 of the games most exciting young players). Also, look for PRISMATIC Parallels at multiple levels: Prismatic, Blue Prismatic, Red Prismatic(#'d to 5) and SUPER Prismatic(1/1).

Instructions:

This group break is going to be done as a card draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our card draft order. After we break the case, all the cards will be listed and we will "draft" the cards in the order decided by the randomization. All slots must be paid by paypal as gift. Otherwise, anyone could join, not get the slot they wanted and try to file a claim. I can't risk that. Any payments received not as gift will be refunded minus a $2.81 cancellation fee that paypal charges.

This is going to be a one round draft, We will draft all the cards starting at slot #1 going up to slot #48 depending on the slot you drew in the randomization.

The price for each individual slot is $23 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders for these cards. People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense.

There is a limit of eight (8) slots per member.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL & the trade must be confirmed within 24 hours. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything. You may also just post in this thread that you are trading slots and I can ship to the person who actually chooses the card when we are finished.

Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur. The randomization & break will all be done live via blogtv to make it available to everyone at http://www.blogtv.com/People/CHillyDoggy

So, who's in?!

1. polamalu43favre04 (paid)
    2. hilg2347 (paid)
    3. blewis290 (paid)
    4. jeeptrader (paid)
    5. Jnb0123 (paid)
    6. bradyfanatic1224 (paid)
    7. kparpart (paid)
    8. NsLoki (paid)
    9. jeeptrader (paid)
    10. C.Fortson (paid)
    11. Herdfan13 (paid)
    12. bradyfanatic1224 (paid)
    13. NsLoki (paid)
    14. hilg2347 (paid)
    15. wolf1bh (paid)
    16. jeeptrader (paid)
    17. blewis290 (paid)
    18. michigandan (paid)
    19. lightweight (paid)
    20. simmons088 (paid)
    21. spydermat (paid)
    22. spydermat (paid)
    23. wolf1bh (paid)
    24. bradyfanatic1224 (paid)
    25. kdub924 (paid)
    26. hilg2347 (paid)
    27. arfmax (paid)
    28. arfmax (paid)
    29. blewis290 (paid)
    30. C.Fortson (paid)
    31. poipounda (paid)
    32. simmons088 (paid)
    33. shotgun1970 (paid)
    34. shotgun1970 (paid)
    35. hilg2347 (paid)
    36. bradyfanatic1224 (paid)
    37. michigandan (paid)
    38. jeeptrader (paid)
    39. tutall (paid)
    40. DUKEBOY73 (paid)
    41. DUKEBOY73 (paid)
    42. tutall (paid)
    43. jeeptrader (paid)
    44. blewis290 (paid)
    45. rngrbrown (paid)
    46. shotgun1970 (paid)
    47. jaybird_1981 (paid)
    48. shotgun1970 (paid)
    Last edited by CHillyDoggy; 03-16-2011 at 11:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

9, 16, 38 for me buddy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got it jeeptrader, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

paid Craig.....thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Speedy Carl, I like it!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

hard to tell but are those on card autos? looks like an interesting product going to be interesting to see how the pending lock out affects cards for 2011

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doubt it, they are cards with a metallic finish so the ink wouldn't stick too well. Don't think the lockout will have much effect on cards... except the photos in pro unis might suffer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

6/12/24/36 For me thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Doubt it, they are cards with a metallic finish so the ink wouldn't stick too well. Don't think the lockout will have much effect on cards... except the photos in pro unis might suffer.

yea that what i am worried about if no draft or no games how are they going to have RC's could get interesting

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd imagine they will still supply them with unis so they can take the photos, either that, or a few extra products will have college unis till they get the new CBA worked out.

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast