Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brandon's IP and TTM Successes

Have been into the hobby of getting autographs in the past and kindof got away from it.. However, I've recently had the urge to really get back into it so I thought I'd start a thread to track my journey. I've recently sent out about 30+ and counting TTM requests so hopefully I'll have the ball rolling soon!

Last week I went to meet Johnny Bench and George Foster at a signing in Indianapolis.. Great guys! What a fun time! I had never met any of the Big Red Machine so I think after this, I'm going to try to eventually meet all 8 starters.

Personalized To Brandon, Best Wishes, and WS Champs '75, '76

TTM success Jordy Nelson 10 days!

IP successes.. Got everything I set out for today at the final Louisville basketball exhibition game.. Such great guys to the fans

Montrezl Harrell photo.. probably a lottery pick next year I think he's got the makings of a superstar

Wayne Blackshear photo

Terry Rozier (another future draft pick) and Harrell dual auto ball

And one of the better IP autos I've ever gotten.. Montrezl Harrell personalized, inscribed 2013 National Champs jersey!

IP.. Met Ken Griffey, Sr. and Dave Concepcion at a signing tonight in Cincinnati.. Just need 4 more to complete the Big Red Machine starting 8!

TTM Success: Wade Boggs, 2/2 in 14 days. Signed ROMLB ball and 4x6 3000th hit card, both inscribed HOF 05. Seems like a great guy, very generous signer from what I can tell.

Peyton Manning.. Sent mini ball and got it back unsigned; received 5x7 photo with what I believe is an authentic autograph! 12 days.

Joe Carter 1/1 in 7 days! Been on fire out of the gate with returns! Sent a '93 WS ball and a donation and requested the WS Game winning HR inscription and said he can personalize it if he wishes.. Got it back with inscription and personalized!

Wow. I LOVE that Carter ball. I recently got him on a 4x6 from that game where he is jumping down the 1st base line.

Quote Originally Posted by Coltron57 View Post
    Wow. I LOVE that Carter ball. I recently got him on a 4x6 from that game where he is jumping down the 1st base line.
    That's awesome!

Thanks, I was very happy he added the inscription I asked for

I tried the inscription too, but didn't get it. Not going to complain when I got a nice signature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast