Peppercia- Through The Mail Successes

I have been collecting autographs through the mail for about six years, and I'm going to start posting my successes on here. I focus mostly on baseball players but I'm open to adding anyone and everyone. Thanks for looking!

Today, 8.7.15

Steve Francis- sent an email to his foundation several months ago and received a signed, personalized photo

Jody Davis- signed 4/4 cards c/o El Paso Chihuahuas

George Mitchell- he sent a signed, personalized copy of the Mitchell Report. Very cool item to add to my collection.

Wow! I'd say very cool is an understatement for that. I might have to send to him. Did you ask for one or did he just send it?
    Player PCs : Coby Fleener, Vladimir Konstantinov, Dellin Betances, and Jameson Taillon.
    Red Wings, Warriors, Colts, and Yankees fan

I asked for one, I sent a thoughtful letter and his secretary responded saying he'd send a signed copy. I've gotten a signed business card from him before and thought I'd take a chance and request more of an odd ball item. He seems like a good guy. Good luck!

Welcome and congrats on your successes! BTW we like to see pics when possible.
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thank you for sharing your successes with the SCF autograph community! Love the Mitchell report idea. That is a great score!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by indyreds View Post
    Thank you for sharing your successes with the SCF autograph community! Love the Mitchell report idea. That is a great score!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Oxxon View Post
    Welcome and congrats on your successes! BTW we like to see pics when possible.
    Thanks!

Michael Cartellone- 1/0 postcard via email

Dave Cash- signed 3/3 cards c/o home
    Frank White- signed 2/5 cards c/o Kansas City T-Bones