Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Names

Need Some Names

on a cold streak so wondering if anyone knows any almost sure ttms like that theyll return. any sport. and also any sure thing spring training players. lmk guys. thanks

2. Kronozio
    hit up the ttmm. But just to give you a couple Dirk Nowitzki, Gary Payton, Bobby Doerr, Pat Neshek, and Bobby Bonilla.

Quote Originally Posted by laf7uc1 View Post
    hit up the ttmm. But just to give you a couple Dirk Nowitzki, Gary Payton, Bobby Doerr, Pat Neshek, and Bobby Bonilla.
    font size, font style, bolding, underlining, and color change my doing.

Chuck Bednarik is about as sure as they come.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    Chuck Bednarik is about as sure as they come.
    I sent to him on 2/4 and I've haven't gotten anything back yet. I handwrote a very nice long letter too, but my father told me about a week ago that he heard from a couple different people that Mr. Bednarik is quite sickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_2 View Post
    I sent to him on 2/4 and I've haven't gotten anything back yet. I handwrote a very nice long letter too, but my father told me about a week ago that he heard from a couple different people that Mr. Bednarik is quite sickly.
    Oh wow--that's terrible news.

Quote Originally Posted by REDANDGOLDPRIDE View Post
    Oh wow--that's terrible news.
    To say the least- a bigger friend to the hobby there never has been.

I also heard his wife got ticked off about sellers on ebay, so maybe those 2 factors have coalesced to make him stop signing.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

i just sent a couple of 8x10's to bednarik on march 1st. i'll post if i get them back

I just got a success back from Bednarik on February 14th.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast