Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: whats with sawk14?

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats with sawk14?

he sends to different athletes to the point of ridiculous!10 times to this guy,18 to that guy and then i saw he is dissappointed in stan musial,he sent to him like 13 times and had 7 successes and he is dissapointed!maybe stan the man is tired of seeing his request come in!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, are you serious dude?

Sawks is one of the best members in the TTM section of this board. If you knew him, the focus of his collection is baseball HOF'ers. Not to mention he always sends the proper fees and donations (even when they aren't required) He is in no way a "bad guy" to our hobby. This thread is just rude man. I hate the constant "ethics" debates that go on here with what seems like 14 year olds, but show a little class in your posts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really? Not needed on this board.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my name isn't dude and yes im serious,these multiple request do hurt the hobby! and do your homework he really doesn't include the required fees!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i understand where dconey is coming from...i did a quick scrolll down bobby doerr's data, and sawks did give money but he requested him like 15 times with multiples requested each time for the most part. its a little much. but to each his own, im happy with my one bobby doerr autograph...i dont feel like pestering a 90 year old man
    Last edited by moneymatt; 03-07-2011 at 12:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending to him 17 times in the past 14 months is a bit excessive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i don't mean to single him out!but for every request that is sent to a player there are odds of getting a return and for every 10 or 15 he sends,our odds of a return are decreased!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i say its perfectly fine for him to get an autograph as many times as he wants. all the money he gsends goes to charity, so theres really no harm to it. Bobby Doerr doesnt require money, but he sends it anyweays. thats just being generous to a great man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing good will come from this thread, So I am closing it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, are you serious dude?

Sawks is one of the best members in the TTM section of this board. If you knew him, the focus of his collection is baseball HOF'ers. Not to mention he always sends the proper fees and donations (even when they aren't required) He is in no way a "bad guy" to our hobby. This thread is just rude man. I hate the constant "ethics" debates that go on here with what seems like 14 year olds, but show a little class in your posts.

I agree- I am closing the thread before it gets ugly. If something bothers you about a member, pm a staff member or just put them on your ignore list!