Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: i love my mom part 2

SCF Rewards
    Country

i love my mom part 2

she went to a free signing for orel hershiser today (i had to work again -_-)
    her and my brother waited an hour and then decided to go home, but i guess they stayed and told me orel stayed later than scheduled and signed for everybody.

so i got an OMLB signed
    as well as a 1989 topps card (im trying to get the set)

and then i come home from work and there are 3 successes waiting for me. all 89 topps :)..today was good

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

she went to a free signing for orel hershiser today (i had to work again -_-)
    her and my brother waited an hour and then decided to go home, but i guess they stayed and told me orel stayed later than scheduled and signed for everybody.

so i got an OMLB signed
    as well as a 1989 topps card (im trying to get the set)

and then i come home from work and there are 3 successes waiting for me. all 89 topps :)..today was good

They stayed for an hour and left but they stayed? That makes no sense. lol.