Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

March 24th

Tampa Bay-Came back in the dreaded USPS body bag. My SASE was torn open on the bottom. All that was left inside was a crumpled Lightning sticker, 10-11 pocket schedule, 4x8 player card of Simon Gagne and a letter from the team. Wonder if anything else was in it because that doesn't seem like it would be enough to get jammed in the sorter.

Carolina-2 4x6 player cards which they folded in half to fit in the envelope so they are junk basically. Also a team set card of Brind'amour.

Not a good day for fan packs!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Lightning

wow :O my lightning one i was sent was in the USPS body bag to but it was there TBL standard envelop i hat letter, sticker, schedule and 2 player cards as well

maybe someone is ripping them on purpose

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow :O my lightning one i was sent was in the USPS body bag to but it was there TBL standard envelop i hat letter, sticker, schedule and 2 player cards as well

maybe someone is ripping them on purpose

Isn't that something. Well mine was an SASE that they wanted sent, so who would know what was in it or where it was from without their stamp on it. Had none. They had to have had more stuff in them to get jammed in a machine like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

March 28th 2011
    New Jersey Devils
    2010-11 Magnet Schedule
    3 Temporary tattoos-"Devils Army"
    5 NJ Devils sticker sheets
    2 packs of Devils silly bands
    Black "Devils Army" hat

If anyone is interested in anything I've gotten in this or any other fan pack let me know. I can't keep it all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hi Roaddogg,

I am a big nj devils fan and would like to e-mail them for a fan pack as well.. however, i am not sure which e-mail address to send the request to, would you be able to let me know which one you sent to?

Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got in another NJ Devils Fan pack. When I sent the request I had sent it to 2 different emails that seemed to be for the fan relations department. They both answered my request since I got this back.

Received letter thanking me plus Devils logo sticker, autographed Martin Brodeur picture!!(ha it's only a preprint) and a 2009-10 small Devils team photo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anaheim Ducks today. This has got to be in relation to the requests I sent at the end of last season. Whole reason I made this thread. They sent me a 2011-12 Pocket Schedule and a sticker or window cling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12