Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: The Heisman Project

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Heisman Project

Last edited by MSUspartans; 11-27-2011 at 09:56 PM.

BANNED

Country

I got Chris Weinke back in May or June (I can't remember). The address is in the TTMM, but I (oddly enough) think I am the only success via that address, so far. It's worth a shot though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigjohnmccaig79's Items on eBay

All three of the Huskers sign at a local card store every once in a while for $10 an auto. I could get them probably for you, for something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Chris Weinke back in May or June (I can't remember). The address is in the TTMM, but I (oddly enough) think I am the only success via that address, so far. It's worth a shot though.

Looks like a couple others have gotten him through that address, so I think it looks to be a valid address...

As for other address, just do some searching around the TTM Manager. I know I've gotten Lujack, Lattner, Sims, Woodson, Howard, Jason White, Earl Campbell, Rozier, Walker and at least a few others Through the Mail over the years.

BANNED

Country

Looks like a couple others have gotten him through that address, so I think it looks to be a valid address...

That's good to know. I hadn't seen any other successes reported, but then again I haven't been watching too closely.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Johnny Rodgers TTM last year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://autographmagazine.com/2010/01...aph-addresses/

Boom ^

I heard that Kazmaier does not sign ttm, is this true? I see that Paul Hornung signed for free earlier this year, would he be worth a shot sending to for this project?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard that Kazmaier does not sign ttm, is this true?

i sent to kazmaier about 7 months ago and it's probably not coming back. same with pete dawkins.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty sure most of those addresses are dated- Reggie Bush no longer is with Kardashian (so Dash won't work), Tebow is not in Fl, Ingram is not in Tuscaloosa, etc...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty sure most of those addresses are dated- Reggie Bush no longer is with Kardashian (so Dash won't work), Tebow is not in Fl, Ingram is not in Tuscaloosa, etc...

I wouldn't be sending to those guys anyway. I'd send to the older guys first, not the ones that aren't basically a guaranteed success.