Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

How to store these autographs?

I do TTM and In Person autographs. I do some team sets and others are just random cards. I'll throw the random cards in Ultra Pro pages and into binders.
    But for my team sets I like to keep them all together and I have them in snap cases.
    Is keeping autographs stored like this a bad idea? Because I have noticed on some like you'll see a little residue of the sharpie wearing a little on the back of the card in front of it.
    I'd throw them all in single penny sleeves if I could but then I can't put them into the snap cases.

Any suggestions? I'd rather not put them in binders as that takes up too much room.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gocubsgo5246's Items on eBay

Why not put your sets in pages and binders as well?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why not put your sets in pages and binders as well?

Space issue or else I probably would. Wish there was some sort of snap case that would accept cards that were in penny sleeves.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

I do mine in penny sleeves and slip them into a team bag. It is really the best I've been able to come up with myself as I'm in your shoes a little bit too...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do mine in penny sleeves and slip them into a team bag. It is really the best I've been able to come up with myself as I'm in your shoes a little bit too...

Ah that makes sense. Will just have to put them in a couple team bags. As these sets are up to 50 cards in some of them. I also would only need to put the signed ones in sleeves. But I've got plenty of those, lacking on the team bags actually.
    I'll have to consider that. I just like the rigidity of a snap case. I tried putting a card in a penny sleeve then into a snap case. Almost got stuck!