Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Georgia tattoo, folder, pompoms, air freshener, shirt

St. John's (7) 2011 Baseball schedules, (7) 2011 Softball schedules, (7) 2011 Lacrosse schedules, 3 posters (2011 Baseball schedule, 2011 Softball schedule, 2011 Lacrosse schedule), sign that says We Are St. John's
    Check out what fan packs I have received on my blog

Hidden Content

UCLA (5) 2011 Winter & Spring schedules, (5) 2011 Football schedules

Hidden Content

U Miami (2) 2010-11 Basketball schedules, (2) 2011 Baseball schedules, (6) 2011 Football schedules

UCLA 2011 Winter & Spring schedule, (2) 2011 Football schedules

Oregon 1 photo (autograph of Chip Kelly)

Hidden Content

Wyoming (2) 2011 Football schedules, 2 posters (2011 Women's Soccer schedule , 2011 Football schedule)

Hidden Content

I've had some pretty good fanpacks so far this year!

University of Tennessee- 1 2011 Football Schedule, 1 photo of coach Derek Dooley, 1 player collage photo, and one 2011 football poster.

University of Arkansas- 1 women's volleyball schedule, 2 women's soccer schedules, 3 football schedules, 1 football schedule magnet, 1 women's volleyball poster, 2 cheer squad posters, and 3 football posters.

University of Michigan- 1 2011/12 hockey schedule, 1 hockey poster, and 1 very large football poster.
    Pensacola Blue Wahoos In-Person 'Grapher
    I collect Chicago Cubs, New Orleans Saints, Florida Gators, and Mississippi State Bulldogs Cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Purdue:
    4 autographed photos (1 football coach, 3 football players)
    pocket shedules
    posters
    pencil
    notebook

University Of Wyoming- 1 2011 Football Schedule, 1 2011 Football Schedule Magnet, 1 Cowboy Joe Club Application Form, and 1 2011 Football Poster.
    Pensacola Blue Wahoos In-Person 'Grapher
    I collect Chicago Cubs, New Orleans Saints, Florida Gators, and Mississippi State Bulldogs Cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

U of Missouri-Kansas City sent a kangaroo pin (they're the Roos), key chain, 2 pens, 3 magnet schedules, and a nice note.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamkafka View Post
    U of Missouri-Kansas City sent a kangaroo pin (they're the Roos), key chain, 2 pens, 3 magnet schedules, and a nice note.
    How did you get this one? Did you have to call or send them a letter?

For UMKC Roos--I just used the contact form at the bottom of their athletic site. Very nice people. They even emailed me to let me know they were taking care of me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast