Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Los Angeles Clippers in Charlotte 3/6-3/7/11

Went down to Charlotte over the past two days to give the Clippers a try on their only trip to the Queen City this season. I knew and figured there would be a crowd out for this team now from the popularity of Blake Griffin. I predicted right for the most part. Had to give it a try since he is still a rookie. Anyhow here are the results of how I did with the Clippers down in Charlotte:

LA Clippers in Charlotte 3/6-3/7/11

Clippers

Al-Farouq Aminu 2/2 cards
    Brian Cook 1/2 cards
    Ryan Gomes 5/8 cards
    DeAndre Jordan 1/3 cards
    Chris Kaman 1/3 cards
    Craig Smith 1/4 cards
    Dean Demopoulos 1/1 card
    Marc Iavaroni 1/5 cards
    Robert Pack 1/8 cards

That is all I got from the Clippers this time around.

Apparently Blake Griffin did sign at the hotel going to the game but there was easily about 40-50 people there. He only signed 3-4 autos before getting on the bus and was mobbed when he signed so I did not get him. He didn't sign at all off the bus when the team arrived to the hotel the night before.

I did end up going to the game but due to the big crowd out for Blake Griffin when I finally got inside the arena, I decided to do the Bobcats at the game instead. Here is who I got from the Bobcats at the game:

Bobcats

Boris Diaw 3/5 cards
    Tyrus Thomas 3/3 cards, *pic with!!!* (First time ever that I got this guy!!! He is the one player on the Bobcats I didn't think that I would get at all this season. I remember hearing how much of a jerk he was about signing when he was on the Bulls. This was my first attempt at him and this obviously was a nice surprise outcome!!!)
    Charles Oakley 2/4 cards, 1/1 card (Had help on this one. Also I finally had my Oakley cards that I wanted to get done this time around lol.)

That is all I got from the Bobcats at this game.

That is all I have to share here for now. Thanks alot for looking today!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats on your success! I have a quick question. Have you gotten or seen gerald henderson signing inside? I want him on a duke jersey I have and was curious if he signed or not. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats on your success! I have a quick question. Have you gotten or seen gerald henderson signing inside? I want him on a duke jersey I have and was curious if he signed or not. Thanks

Out of the few Bobcats games that I have been able to go to this season, I have not seen Gerald Henderson come out before the game so I have no clue if he signed or not. I hope this helps...