Thread: Strasburg auto

Strasburg auto

I'm sending out some ttm's today and wanted some thoughts about the probability of getting strasburg to send me back a ttm? anything helps. Thanks

have only seen him sign balls c/o ttm and that was in arizona fall league and ofseason c/o team
    New IP Item: SIGNED 8x10s of Jose Bautista, Yoenis Cespdes and Omar Vizquel!. Also in person 5 YOENIS CESPEDES signed OMLBs! And 4 more Ryne Sandberg signed 8x10s!Hidden Content New Game Used Bats: Coco Crisp, Mike Fontenot and Elmer Dessens

I doubt it. You can try, you never know, but I don't think SS will send back because he probably gets a lot of mail.

Card Cash
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_2 View Post
    I doubt it. You can try, you never know, but I don't think SS will send back because he probably gets a lot of mail.
    plus he just had TJ surgery and I would assume is still in the recovery stages.
    I don't check here often, so PM me if you can't wait.
    Please ask about my next shipping date BEFORE inquiring about my cards.
    Hidden Content

i got his auto at practice, he's playing catch but limited to how many throws he can throw. i doubt he'll sign ttm since he's so hard to get in person.

For what it's worth, I heard he only signs licensed cards. I sent him a custom care of the AFL, and that is one of several possibilities why I was one of the only people not to get him :( .

I'd say he's a pretty extreme longshot TTM.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thanks guys...I made one out to send to him. Its only one card. Im not gonna send two like i did the rest of the guys. We'll see. If he does then awesome and if he doesnt then I'm only out one card. Thanks for all the help

Kinda what I figured as far being the extreme longshot.. I always want to include some crazy longshots and he was mine this year......Guess we will see...Sent him in my first batch but that was only around 2 1/2 weeks ago.