Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Strasburg auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Strasburg auto

I'm sending out some ttm's today and wanted some thoughts about the probability of getting strasburg to send me back a ttm? anything helps. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

have only seen him sign balls c/o ttm and that was in arizona fall league and ofseason c/o team
    New IP Item: SIGNED 8x10s of Jose Bautista, Yoenis Cespdes and Omar Vizquel!. Also in person 5 YOENIS CESPEDES signed OMLBs! And 4 more Ryne Sandberg signed 8x10s!Hidden Content New Game Used Bats: Coco Crisp, Mike Fontenot and Elmer Dessens

SCF Rewards
    Country

I doubt it. You can try, you never know, but I don't think SS will send back because he probably gets a lot of mail.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

I doubt it. You can try, you never know, but I don't think SS will send back because he probably gets a lot of mail.

plus he just had TJ surgery and I would assume is still in the recovery stages.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i got his auto at practice, he's playing catch but limited to how many throws he can throw. i doubt he'll sign ttm since he's so hard to get in person.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For what it's worth, I heard he only signs licensed cards. I sent him a custom care of the AFL, and that is one of several possibilities why I was one of the only people not to get him :( .

I'd say he's a pretty extreme longshot TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys...I made one out to send to him. Its only one card. Im not gonna send two like i did the rest of the guys. We'll see. If he does then awesome and if he doesnt then I'm only out one card. Thanks for all the help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See relee072's Items on eBay

It's worth a shot

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gocubsgo5246's Items on eBay

Kinda what I figured as far being the extreme longshot.. I always want to include some crazy longshots and he was mine this year......Guess we will see...Sent him in my first batch but that was only around 2 1/2 weeks ago.