Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

In the tab My Inventory on the right menu, Public category link is there. But you can only edit the name, not the content of what it will show. This is not editable. You need to set it prior to creating the category in the public section of you inventory. So if a category is not showing what you want, it's because you did not select the right filter just before you created it. Delete and create a new one if this is the case but select the right filter.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You need to have a image that you uploaded in at least one of the card for the query in question.

I have 75 cards in this particular query, all with my own uploaded images.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I see five categories in your inventory and I see a image for all 5. So I don't see what is your issue as they all show a image.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I see five categories in your inventory and I see a image for all 5. So I don't see what is your issue as they all show a image.

My issue is when I try to set up a 6th query for my "Forever Rivals" collection. You only see 5 because the 6th won't work.

Edit: I just set up a new query so you can see what it looks like.
    Last edited by habsheaven; 04-25-2013 at 12:33 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nfra4261's Items on eBay

In the tab My Inventory on the right menu, Public category link is there. But you can only edit the name, not the content of what it will show. This is not editable. You need to set it prior to creating the category in the public section of you inventory. So if a category is not showing what you want, it's because you did not select the right filter just before you created it. Delete and create a new one if this is the case but select the right filter.

Thank you so much!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

My issue is when I try to set up a 6th query for my "Forever Rivals" collection. You only see 5 because the 6th won't work.

Edit: I just set up a new query so you can see what it looks like.

Delete the current group and create a group using this link:
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...year/2012/pc/1

Mainly I have used the advance search to create it and did put PC, year 2012, cardset Forever and in additional search Rivals. Now I think the bug come from the fact you had a space in the search term. Since the advance search allow you to slip it and have no space, it does bypass this bug. Look how the filter come up.

When I get to code in this section again, I will look at fixing this bug.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is probably a very simple question, but I feel a professional opinion would be helpful.

I've already created a category with my traders, and I've listed my traders in them, yes?

Well, I tried to create a new category for my Miro PC, and all of my traders were in that category, as well as my actual Traders category.

Should I recreate it and just delete all of the traders from the new Miro PC category? Or am I doing something wrong?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

This is probably a very simple question, but I feel a professional opinion would be helpful.

I've already created a category with my traders, and I've listed my traders in them, yes?

Well, I tried to create a new category for my Miro PC, and all of my traders were in that category, as well as my actual Traders category.

Should I recreate it and just delete all of the traders from the new Miro PC category? Or am I doing something wrong?

Read this post https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...1#post10387594

This should probably explain what you do wrong as you need to do the query prior to creating a category. Mainly the category will show according to the filter already selected just before you created it. So if you want it to be a certain player and PC then these filter as to be selected before you create the category.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Read this post https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...1#post10387594

This should probably explain what you do wrong as you need to do the query prior to creating a category. Mainly the category will show according to the filter already selected just before you created it. So if you want it to be a certain player and PC then these filter as to be selected before you create the category.

Problem fixed!

Thanks a ton Luke!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234