Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Lacards23's Items on eBay

NBA Jam Session HUGE Success!!!!!!

I went on thursday night because i was invited by a friend to go to the Clippers/Lakers season ticket holder preview. They gave out a bunch of free stuff including a bunch of all-star promo cards: Blake Griffin, eric Gordon, Kobe, Artest. After getting multiples of those and a some adrenaline packs they gave out for free, I got some autos:

Eric Gordon
    Al-Farouq Aminu x2
    Eric Bledsoe

I got ehm all on an all-star hat plus an extra aminu signed photo

Saturday:
    Kenny Anderson
    Lenny Wilkens
    Stephen Curry
    Brandon Jennings
    Kevin Love

Pretty nice!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Great! I love seeing what everyone got at Jam Session. You can't get everyone b/c you can only be at one place at a time. Know what I mean? Whoa - I didn't even know Curry & Jennings were there. How long did you have to wait for them?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Lacards23's Items on eBay

Curry was a signing by panini which took about 25 mins because I was near the front and he took photos with everyone. Jennings was holding a clinic so I was just waiting around the outside and got lucky. I waited over an hour for love but it was well worth it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

nice job on getting some great players to sign!!! congrats!