Yogi Berra failures

a couple failures lately on cards, which I thought never happened? Asking $100 a card. Sent to Montclair address. I pray he hasn't stopped completely. I just sent out 3 last week of course - doesn't look like I'll be getting mine back signed. Maybe I'll try the Yankees S/T?? I've seen a couple successes there. If anybody has any Yogi TTM's FT/FS let me know.

They are coming back unsigned because Yogi isn't even at that address right now. He's been at Yankees ST for a few weeks now, I believe. When he doesn't get ahold of his mail and sign for free, his kids get it and throw in the price list instead...

That's what I thought. I'll probably try again in a couple weeks or if I get them back quick enough I'll send them to the S/T addy. Thanks for the help.

didnt he just get rushed to the hospital after falling at ST? doubt signing will be high on this priority list down there

Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    didnt he just get rushed to the hospital after falling at ST? doubt signing will be high on this priority list down there
    Yeah but all he did was fall onto his rear end though, he laughed about it and didn't want to even go to the hospital but they did just to be safe.