Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Looks to me like you did very well nontheless- love the Castellanos's and all the other top prospects you got :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks yea it was a lot of fun and now i know what im getting myself into for next year. sean ochinko and hunter morris are now a couple of my favorites just because of how cool they are haha..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country
    See jaydub2001's Items on eBay

You got all of those in just two days? That's awesome. I got about half your haul in about five games :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow love the Cards ones.. I need to talk to those players still.. they all have something they are gonna send me but had to wait til the AFL ended. Good stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

hit a couple signings the last 2 days. on friday i got tommy lasorda for free on the dodgers holiday mall tour..he was in a great mood and i couldnt of been more pleased since ive heard nothing but negativity from other graphers..had my gf with me so got a pic done as well...then on saturday i did a card show where lee lacy was free and i paid the 29 bucks for tommy john...nice additions to the collection :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Tommy's. I was there also. Started a jersey. There were alot of people who got shut out from getting his graph.

SCF Rewards
    Country

made the 20 minute trip to another of the westfield dodger mall tours..this one was a zero wait time as nobody was in his landreauxs line when i got there...i had 9..he limited me to 4 until his agent asked for one to give to one of the employees..so that got the other 4 signed for me

SCF Rewards
    Country

went out to graph eddie guardados charity bowling event....heres my haul from graphing out front before the event..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Nice haul. Hocking has a cool sig.

SCF Rewards
    Country

went out and graphed padres fanfest with my girlfriend...killed it. really only missed luebke and hundley. gf lost a couple cashner and a boxberger..here's the haul. (also got chase headley SS on a ROMLB)

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast