Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you see the Lancaster Jethawks at all?

yes sir i will be seeing them this year either in rancho, the high desert or inland empire

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'll pm you in a little bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think phil bradley needs to invest in a sharpie. but hey that makes number 63 in my set.

the michael tuckers look nice, i have no idea why he has 2 cards in the 01 topps set

SCF Rewards
    Country

one in today...64 in my set...its a good week so far.

just purchased about 70 cards to get signed this season in the cal league to get signed so ill have some available for trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice returns... That set is coming along nice my friend. Great job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i got a RTS from brett butler (not deliverable as addressed)
    i wrote the address correctly for the Reno Aces ballpark ?????

well on the brightside i got a return from jamie moyer c/o ESPN

jamie was one of my favorites as i grew up a mariner fan (because of griffey jr., now a brewer fan)

saw him on baseball tonight so i figured id send it there.. added address to database

it was postmarked from St. Petersburg, FL however

65,66 for my set

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

Hmm, I should have some signed '89s around here that you need, but they are all in my own collection. Send me a PM as a reminder to get you a list...

SCF Rewards
    Country

great success today

as ive stated before i literally live like 5 minutes from quakes stadium.

i had just gotten home from a buddy's house and wanted to check to see if hong-chi kuo had done some rehab today for the quakes...the play by play stated that he pitched the 7th inning (it was now the bottom of the 8th)..i knew he would leave early so i drove over there and saw somebody walking towards the employee/player lot out of the quakes side of the stadium. so i asked the guy that mans that gate if kuo had left yet. he stated that he was currently walking to his car.. i power walked over there and asked him to sign my 2010 all star ball. after he put his bag in the trunk of his car he signed it with a smile. great guy and great success. only took 20 minutes to drive over there, get the autograph and drive home literally.

love the Taiwanese signature btw

Couldn't have timed it any more perfectly. Congrats, thats a pretty sick ball and a nice story.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no successes today but m gf bought me 100 stamps from costco :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 successes ttm yesterday that were waiting on me when i got home from a dodger game....i just got off work at 8 in the morning yesterday (worked graveyard) and my buddy texted me telling me his dad got 3 tix for a suite and asked me if i i wanted to go. didnt graph because theyre is no bp on day games but i almost got ran over by fernando valenzuela as he ran from the press box to the elevator lol

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast