Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: MoneyMatt's Success Thread

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    did tigers postgame out front of angel stadium..got these 2 done and a sp junk ball by anibal sanchez

great stuff and impressive hauls
    Wantlist...
    -2012-present Bowman Chrome first year baseball stuff.
    -Football Semistar-Star Finest, Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Platinum RCs and Refractors
    -Always interested in buying via Paypal lots of stuff I collect or star refractor lots in baseball and football.

waited out front of angel stadium as the rangers came in.. did alright.

Pierzynski actually signed in person? I am shocked
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

went up to HD and graphed bakersfield for a day game then went out to IE to graph IE for a night game. was a pleasant surprise to get tommy lasorda SS on a ROMLB over at inland as well as hal morris in the stands scouting. heres the haul between the 2 games

Quote Originally Posted by r0yals2012 View Post
    Pierzynski actually signed in person? I am shocked
    yea there was 2 of us..not a man of many words. i heard he signed on his way out as well

did a quick postgame of stockton..wasnt able to hit pregame b/c of work. got the 2 targets in russell and muncy

I posted our 50/50 in the Trade Manager.
    My main collection goal right now is to get rid of all my unwanted low end cards in an attempt to downsize. If you want to help me with that, let me know! I'd like the cards to go to a good home such as charity, the younger generation of collectors, or aspiring team collectors that want to build their team PC.

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast