Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why??

Why??

Why is it I add images to my inventory within the pixel minimums & maximums then check & half do not appear? Not sure why this happens so any help is appreciated.
    Hidden Content
    If interested in trading PLEASE provide a Trade List or Page.
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS-Hidden Content

Sometimes they don't get approved quickly. Sometimes there are cropping issues. Sometimes the moon just isn't in the seventh house, and forget about the Jupiter/Mars alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by DaClyde View Post
    Sometimes they don't get approved quickly. Sometimes there are cropping issues. Sometimes the moon just isn't in the seventh house, and forget about the Jupiter/Mars alignment.
    I can understand that lol. I had uploaded a few others a few days ago also that a few didn't show up & still haven't. Thanks for the info though.
    Hidden Content

Anyone else have any input to add to this question?
    Hidden Content

This absolutely has to do with approval being slow. Also if an image already exists you it will not override the one already accepted.
    Visit our Sponsor
    Hidden Content

SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    This absolutely has to do with approval being slow. Also if an image already exists you it will not override the one already accepted.
    Must be the approval aspect of it I reckon because if there is already an image then I usually just add it to my collection as a card that I have. What I don't understand & probably never will is why some cards I upload show immediately after uploading & other don't & never do.
    Hidden Content

So I adjusted the image size & still some cards don't show up. Also waiting on more CC for the week of the 13th through the 20th. Anyone know who we contact about the CC issue?
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by texansrangerfan73 View Post
    So I adjusted the image size & still some cards don't show up. Also waiting on more CC for the week of the 13th through the 20th. Anyone know who we contact about the CC issue?
    Don't know what your image issue is so I can't help there but card cash for images was handed out on the 13th. So the next update would probably be like 2 weeks after that unless a surge of images were uploaded at once.
    Trade Page: Hidden Content
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Don't know what your image issue is so I can't help there but card cash for images was handed out on the 13th. So the next update would probably be like 2 weeks after that unless a surge of images were uploaded at once.
    Not sure the image problem either. I think I'll just stop uploading for a little while & see what happens. Hoping to get compensated for what I did get uploaded from the last 2 weeks. Thanks
    Hidden Content

I'm paying out images once a week now on Weds. I also try and go in each morning and approve (or reject) submitted images.
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 52.6% - 693/1317 Regular Cards, 29/463 1 of 1s
    Hidden Content - 28.0% - 466/1665 Regular Cards, 47/630 1 of 1s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast