Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (32)
    Country
    See nsp_terry's Items on eBay

"Plate"ing up some new pieces for the PC!

Got three cards in during the past week (and one nice one on the way that should be here within the next week or so) that I had to show off. The first two come from Press Pass in the 2009 Main Event Marks Poker Redemption replacement debacle. Though they are pieces for my collection, they don't really change my opinion on how they dealt with this mess.

2008 Press Pass Bronze Regan Smith Auto
    2009 Wheels Main Event Regan Smith Auto (Club)

All I need to complete the signings rainbow for the is the gold out of xx/50 as I already have the blue and silver. The club is a nice addition as well and with an addition coming in soon, it leaves me one shy of a three-of-a-kind (haven't seen the spade 1/1 and likely wouldn't have the cash to pursue it if it came around).

And here is the big piece of the week. Need to thank Ken for this one. I had thought that snagging one of these would be out of my financial window after chasing the 2009 Main Event Marks Spade 1/1 auto to above what I paid for this.

Without further adieu, here it is:

2010 Press Pass Signings Fitzpatrick Auto Plate 1/1

This definitely fits well beside the two JR autos I already have. He is a real down to earth gentleman that I've had the pleasure of calling to a win at Scotia Speedworld in a Legend car in 2009.

If anyone has any JR's that they'd like to part with, let me know. With this, it also puts me with a plate of two of the three drivers I collect. So, pretty big milestones for a small collector like myself.

Comments welcome!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jloganofan's Items on eBay

sweet

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Smiths. Man I'd love to see what he could do on a major team. I hope he gets his chance. But heck he is making due with a one car team.

Nice plate, he has an interesting auto haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

plates are always good!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice pickups.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Congrats on the awesome additions !!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dharrill's Items on eBay

awesome plates congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

SWEET lookin plate! LOVE the Smith autos!! Congrats!