Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: ttm arguement b

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttm arguement b

Friday
    Kerri Walsh 2/2 regular and mini 2007 Allen & Ginter c/o home 14 months

Tyson Ross 2/2 2010 Allen & Ginter c/o ST. He signed the one marked for him to keep.

Edwin jackson 1/1 ROMLB sweet spot with #33. I asked if he would add an inscription noting his no hitter, but he didn't. Still very happy to have this, another ball for my no hitter/perfect game collection!

And last but far from least............................................. .............................
    VLAD GUERRERO 1/1 ROMLB sweet spot with #27. I am so happy to have this, actually so happy I'm going to write him a thank you note! I didn't think/know he would sign a ball, so I sent this after I saw someone else get one signed. I previously sent a card and got that back signed, so I feel the least I can do is thank him for his generosity.

While you're at it why don't you write me an apology letter for getting 2 before I got 1.

SCF Rewards
    Country

While you're at it why don't you write me an apology letter for getting 2 before I got 1.

i hope this is a joke...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, i was joking. Doesn't mean I'm not frustrated. Everyone is entitled to collect however they want, but I will never understand the mindset of some people. I get an auto in the mail and I'm really excited- I frame it, I treasure it etc. Other people seem to get autos from stars and all they think about is putting another request in the mail to double up on autos. I'm not saying that's wrong, I'm saying that my mind doesn't work that way and it's frustrating sometimes to see multiple successes when my request is still unanswered.
    Last edited by cyberer; 03-19-2011 at 04:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, i was joking. Doesn't mean I'm not frustrated. Everyone is entitled to collect however they want, but I will never understand the mindset of some people. I get an auto in the mail and I'm really excited- I frame it, I treasure it etc. Other people seem to get autos from stars and all they think about is putting another request in the mail to double up on autos. I'm not saying that's wrong, I'm saying that my mind doesn't work that way and it's frustrating sometimes to see multiple successes when my request is still unanswered.

yep. its frustrating. Still, i have dozens of requests out still. You don't see me complaining and whining every day. Maybe he sent a second because he wasnt happy with how the first came out. Thats not a moral dilemma. Its his right. Suck it up and stop whining. its annoying

SCF Rewards
    Country

i completely agree, its more of a selfish thing. you get an auto be happy with it, dont be greedy and try to get another.