Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gems of the game graded card box

Just posting this as a warning to stay away,my wife picked it up as I never would've bought this.The 10 packs inside weren't bad,didn't pull anything worth mentioning,and here is the wonderful graded card I got.

2006 fleer julio lugo # 118 graded bccg 10 HUGE OUCH.

Thank goodness it was the missus 19.99 and not mine,thanks for the read,take care Steve
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Wow. That might be the worst graded card I've ever seen. When I see those, I wonder if someone got that graded just to make sure the grading cases closed properly.

I randomly bought one once just to see what it was and my graded card was a griffey jr upper deck rc 9. Didnt get crap in ay of the packs but the griffey was good trade material...

I dont think id buy anymore though lol
    Collecting TOP PROSPECTS AUTOS!
    Hidden Content
    INCOMING :
    4 2010 Bowman Chrome Jason Kipnis Auto RCs
    2004 Elite Mark Trumbo Auto #/25

Yea Andrew I was tempted to not open the packs and bring the box back,but my conscience wouldn't let me,definitely the worst graded I've ever seen,do I win a consolation prize for that.

rcsrgreat I'm glad you got something worthwhile,probably 1 in 100 boxes have a decent card.

Ouch, that's rough...I bought a football one of these once, and my graded card was a 2000 SP Authentic Kordell Stewart base...at least you know not to get them again!
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

i bought one once and got some random 98 sammy sosa insert graded 10 :P
    have 4130 different cardinals cards

It's one of those products that if someone buys it for you fine,but if you spend your own money on it you feel like a sucker.

i got one 2 years ago and got a 07 tristar prospect plus madison bumgarner 9 NM
    photo bucket: Hidden Content

COLLECTING PRINCE FIELDER

i got one and got lucky with a 61 koufax graded 8! it was the best pull i've had
    I collect: Ryan Braun, Tim Lincecum, and Buster PoseyHidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Can not ship out of U.S (That includes Hawaii and Alaska)

I stay away from those...my luck is about as bad as Stephen's wife's luck....not sure I could beat a Lugo graded card though.
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast