Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Gems of the game graded card box

Just posting this as a warning to stay away,my wife picked it up as I never would've bought this.The 10 packs inside weren't bad,didn't pull anything worth mentioning,and here is the wonderful graded card I got.

2006 fleer julio lugo # 118 graded bccg 10 HUGE OUCH.

Thank goodness it was the missus 19.99 and not mine,thanks for the read,take care Steve
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

Wow. That might be the worst graded card I've ever seen. When I see those, I wonder if someone got that graded just to make sure the grading cases closed properly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rookiesrgreat's Items on eBay

I randomly bought one once just to see what it was and my graded card was a griffey jr upper deck rc 9. Didnt get crap in ay of the packs but the griffey was good trade material...

I dont think id buy anymore though lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea Andrew I was tempted to not open the packs and bring the box back,but my conscience wouldn't let me,definitely the worst graded I've ever seen,do I win a consolation prize for that.

rcsrgreat I'm glad you got something worthwhile,probably 1 in 100 boxes have a decent card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ouch, that's rough...I bought a football one of these once, and my graded card was a 2000 SP Authentic Kordell Stewart base...at least you know not to get them again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

i bought one once and got some random 98 sammy sosa insert graded 10 :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's one of those products that if someone buys it for you fine,but if you spend your own money on it you feel like a sucker.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i got one 2 years ago and got a 07 tristar prospect plus madison bumgarner 9 NM

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawn5992's Items on eBay

i got one and got lucky with a 61 koufax graded 8! it was the best pull i've had

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

I stay away from those...my luck is about as bad as Stephen's wife's luck....not sure I could beat a Lugo graded card though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast