Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You don't have to weigh anything? That's what has always confused me.
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content SportsCardBlog - FacebHidden Content k
    I ship on Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spoodini View Post
    You don't have to weigh anything? That's what has always confused me.
    Not with flat rate. You can put whatever weight you wish in the field. But if just shipping a bubble, you do need the weight. It's fairly easy to guesstimate.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Here's the link to the one I use in Paypal. Ever since I started using this option I love. I drop packages in the mail on the way to work and no longer have to wait in line. With the DC, I can track my orders right through paypal's website.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

Quote Originally Posted by bouncer View Post
    Here's the link to the one I use in Paypal. Ever since I started using this option I love. I drop packages in the mail on the way to work and no longer have to wait in line. With the DC, I can track my orders right through paypal's website.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
    How exactly does the Paypal one work? I had a guy want me to do postage online cause it was cheaper for him. So he paid by paypal, but I saw no option near his name on my transactions to print shipping label. Can I do it manually? He also sent by paypal gift. Does that matter? That link you just post I couldn't find before. So maybe that will work rather than having to use my CC on USPS.com.

Also how do you get to that page from your main paypal page? I did save your link just in case I need it.
    Last edited by roaddogg02316; 03-27-2011 at 09:56 AM.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

Paypal:

On the account tab there is a direct link to multi order shipping. You can manually create a shipping labels

Quote Originally Posted by cbuskstwar View Post
    Paypal:

On the account tab there is a direct link to multi order shipping. You can manually create a shipping labels
    Ok I clicked on the My account tab and see nothing about shipping.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by roaddogg02316 View Post
    How exactly does the Paypal one work? I had a guy want me to do postage online cause it was cheaper for him. So he paid by paypal, but I saw no option near his name on my transactions to print shipping label. Can I do it manually? He also sent by paypal gift. Does that matter? That link you just post I couldn't find before. So maybe that will work rather than having to use my CC on USPS.com.

Also how do you get to that page from your main paypal page? I did save your link just in case I need it.
    The button will not appear if a person sends you a gift payment.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    The button will not appear if a person sends you a gift payment.
    Ah but I can still use that link you posted before with no trouble I'd hope? That logged me right into the page for shipping under my account and all.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12