Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Muslim "Protestors" Kill Un Workers

Read the article then tell me why MSNBC is too ignorant to call these people what they are.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42376051...sia/&GT1=43001

I am totally baffled as to why MSNBC is calling these people "protestors". Last I checked protestors do not storm a building, open fire on guards, kill 8 people including beheading 2 of those people.

Why is the liberal media so scared of using the terms Mulsim and terrorist or murderers in the same sentence? It is not a protest when you behead someone, it is murder.

If these people really were just protestors then they put a big hole the liberal argument that not all Muslims are dangerous or violent. If these are normal, run-of-the-mill Muslims then they proved than normal everyday Muslims are capable of vicious killing just like their "extremist" bretheren.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

"Religion of Peace" for the win.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

If these people really were just protestors then they put a big hole the liberal argument that not all Muslims are dangerous or violent. If these are normal, run-of-the-mill Muslims then they proved than normal everyday Muslims are capable of vicious killing just like their "extremist" bretheren.

While I obviously agree that this was a terrible event I would like to point out that this bolded argument you refer to is not exclusively liberal. If my memory serves me right President Bush was a big supporter of this argument after 9/11

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

While I obviously agree that this was a terrible event I would like to point out that this bolded argument you refer to is not exclusively liberal. If my memory serves me right President Bush was a big supporter of this argument after 9/11

Well, Bush was a little more liberal on some things then true conservatives would like. It was one thing I truly disagreed with him on.
    Most muslim people are probably peaceful, but the religion preaches otherwise on many occasions.
    I would like to think it was a knee jerk reaction so we didn't have a bunch of muslim killings in retaliation to 9-11.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No, it is not an exlusively liberal position, but if you have 100 people in a room saying it then odds are that the large majority will be liberal.

Bush was a president that wanted to remain president. Show me a guy in the Oval Office and I will show you a guy willing to say whatever he thinks will keep him there.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Juast more Americanized hatred towards the muslim community when you specifically say Muslim terrorists, as that is not true, like Christians who terrorize are not real Christians

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Juast more Americanized hatred towards the muslim community when you specifically say Muslim terrorists, as that is not true, like Christians who terrorize are not real Christians

Why is that? If they are Muslims and they are terrorist then why is is Americanized hatred to call them Muslim terrorist? Are they not performing their acts of terrorism in the name of their Muslim beliefs?

Show me a guy who killed an abortion doctor and the media will be all over labeling him a Christian, but we can't call people who murder in the name of Islam a Muslim terrorist? That is so asinine.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

If you're a Muslim and a terrorist and your terrorism is based on your Muslim beliefs...it's not "Americanized hatred," it's fact. That doesn't characterize all Muslims or the Islamic religion as a whole. A Christian who commits terrorist acts based on their beliefs is a Christian terrorist. It's not opinion, bias, bigotry, discrimination, or anything of the kind...it's a factual statement.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Why is that? If they are Muslims and they are terrorist then why is is Americanized hatred to call them Muslim terrorist? Are they not performing their acts of terrorism in the name of their Muslim beliefs?

Show me a guy who killed an abortion doctor and the media will be all over labeling him a Christian, but we can't call people who murder in the name of Islam a Muslim terrorist? That is so asinine.

Does me standing in a garage going "honk honk" makes me a car?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Does me standing in a garage going "honk honk" makes me a car?

Seriously?

Face the facts already, you are waaaayyyy to naive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast