Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Yep Don,those were the good old days,before packsearching was even thought of.I think those packs or similar wrapping need to make a comeback.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

but the price would skyrocket due to the excess cardboard thats needed but i agree..or package them like the old topps pristine multiple packs in one and always put the hit in the middle pack if that particular pack has a hit

Country

My next door neoghbour was on his way to the end of his driveway with a huge box in his hands. I was out on the front lawn & he looked over at me as he was walking and said "Do you want these?"
    I didn't even know what was in the box but I was 5 so the answer was obviously YES.
    He took the lid off & there were hundreds of hockey cards about a hundred baseball cards & hundreds of non-sports cards (Happy Days, Mork & Mindy, Jaws II, Superman, etc.)
    I've been collecting ever since.

Side thought: I know we shouldn't be pack searching because we are ruinning it for the little kids but, what do we do about the 5 year old pack searchers. I swear I saw one at Target the other day, bending the pack and replacing it back in the box!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawn5992's Items on eBay

to me, i honestly think that card collectiong has gone wrong. i personally think that the card sets should only have autographs, regular refractors, and the base set. game used are just a bunch of fakes. i saw a documentary on them on abc. they have the player wear the jersey, take a few swings, they wash it, cut it up, and put it on a card. as for the dead/retired players, they take a replica jersey, slab some dirt on it, and put it on a card. all of the card companies are just trying to make more money off products such as triple threads, or tribute. i agree with spuds on how we should go back to the collecting in the 60's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234