Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

New sports card store in Regina, Saskatchewan!!

If you live in the area please stop by and check out my new store, Man Cave Sports Cards!!!

We are located at the corner of Mackay and 12th ave east. Address is B-1865 Mackay st.

Hours of Operation:

Monday: Closed
    Tuesday: Closed
    Wednesday: 5pm-8pm
    Thursday: 5pm-8pm
    Friday: 5pm-8pm
    Saturday: 10am-4pm
    Sunday: 12pm-4pm

We have the best prices in town guaranteed!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(43)
    Country

You don't have the best hours, is this because its a brand new store?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I apologize that the hours I've chosen to operate don't meet your criteria. I've had great reception from the local market and they are quite pleased with my evening and weekend hours.

I'm open these hours because I have a full time job. The store is a hobby for me. Thanks for your inquiry!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(43)
    Country

I will let my friends in the area know about your store. I give it to you for being open on Sunday, a lot of shops are closed. Sorry if my comment was offending, I just didn't understand so thought I would ask. Hope all goes well for your shop brotha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You need to open your store again! Plus I love the hours! You'd get so many customers! Kard Sharks closed so we no longer have a card store in Regina! You'd get so much business, plus i believe you'd do a better job and have better prices and selection! PLEASE! haha that would be so nice! thanks for your time! Please reply, Regina needs a sports card store! I would recommend you to everyone...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the great comment! I loved that store and miss it everyday. I hope to open a store again one day. Unfortunately i no longer live in Regina, now in Winnipeg. I'm not surprised to hear Kard Sharks has closed down.

Your right, Regina has a large hobby community with quite a bit of diposable income. It needs a store. Gauranteed success if the person who decides to open one has strong customer service skills and a basic acumen for running a business!

maybe its your time!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully one opens, unfortunately I won't be the one opening a store since I'm in school and only 18 :( I'm sure one will come though, best of luck in Winnipeg!