Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SRX Metallic Markers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bholtzinger's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Anyone have a scan of the actual marker. I want to see what im looking for in the store.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bholtzinger's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Thanks. I spent like an hour online yesterday tryin to find an image with no luck. Im going to have to try them out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Why not just look in a craft store. You would think they might sell singles? I know those kind of stores around here sell single markers. They have racks with the different stuff in them. Maybe not metallic ones but who knows.
    I stay away from this stuff. Too much of a hassle if your doing IP and you have to set it down somewhere to dry and risk not getting some guys. Blue sharpie and cards or photos for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why not just look in a craft store. You would think they might sell singles? I know those kind of stores around here sell single markers. They have racks with the different stuff in them. Maybe not metallic ones but who knows.
    I stay away from this stuff. Too much of a hassle if your doing IP and you have to set it down somewhere to dry and risk not getting some guys. Blue sharpie and cards or photos for me.

That's the point of the SRX, they are just like a blue sharpie. You don't need to let the SRX dry like you would for a paint pen. Even with a blue sharpie, if you doing IP and guys come in quickly, you still run the risk of the blue getting messed up if you put another picture over it to quickly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is the website of the company

SCF Rewards
    Country

they dry almost if not as fast as sharpie does. there's really no risk involved.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought a pack today before going to a signing...I actually had no intention of using any of them today, but decided the silver one looked great, and ended up getting a Dane Sanzenbacher program signed with it over a black Sharpie...definitely worth the money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12