Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Wow!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

Wow!!!!

I just got back from doing the Richard Petty Driving Experience @ Daytona, HOLY COW, the most amazing thing i've ever done. It was really hot with the firesuit and helmet on. it was hard getting in the car being 6'4 i hit my head 4 times getting in lol. they strap u in there and u cant move and can bearley breathe but i was actually comfortable in there, really tight fit though. once we got going on the track i was like HOLY CRAP when we were about to go in2 turn 1, tv and standing near the turns dont do it justice til u actually r on them, u feel like the car is about to tip over and u cant see anything but the pavement and there alot of G's there. i dont have any pictures but i did do the video but wont have it for 3-4 weeks. I highly recomend if u r ever in Daytona, DO THE RPDE u wont regret it.

Cant wait to do it again!!!!
    O ya we were going 175 mph!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

pretty much my exact experience thoughts from Michigan haha-fast, very hot, tight fit, and crazy intense-its freakin amazing. glad you had a blast like I did

SCF Rewards
    Country

My wife did the RPDE at Disney World last year and had a blast too. Unfortunately, she couldn’t drive a stick shift and could only do the ride along.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

My wife did the RPDE at Disney World last year and had a blast too. Unfortunately, she couldn’t drive a stick shift and could only do the ride along.

thats what i did, u get to go faster in the ride along, im gonna learn to drive a stick shift then ima turn 8 laps @ daytona driving.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jloganofan's Items on eBay

they had a sale for a 5 lap driving expirience @ las vegas...u had to go through a 2 and a half hours of training to do it.....but, u got to drive a car and there was no pace car so u could go as fast as u like! also, it was a indy type of car

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dagriz's Items on eBay

Congrats! I did it in Vegas a few years back. I'm 6'2", so at first it was a little uncomfortable, until you start rolling...then you completely forget about it!

Pulling out of the pits and hitting turns 1 and 2, there were a few swear words (of excitement) coming out of my mouth as I realized how much power these scaled back cars had.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did a similar ride along with Marlboro a few years ago at Chicagoland, they used old IROC cars. It was awesome, & free. I even got to take my dad as a guest. They also did a ride along with with Mustang drift cars, gave everybody lunch, & Zippo, a professional photo with a car while in a firesuit & holding a helmet, & a backpack full of goodies when we left.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sexyheifer4159's Items on eBay

I would so drive the hell out of a race car!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats what i did, u get to go faster in the ride along, im gonna learn to drive a stick shift then ima turn 8 laps @ daytona driving.

My wife didn't know how to drive a shift either. She's also trying to learn so she can do the 8 laps.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

Sounds like fun! I would love to do the Richard Petty Driving Experience one day!