Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

One former Reds player in today

Bill Scherrer

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice success in today

Bill "Spaceman" Lee

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couple successes that have been out for a while

Matt Downs

Ryan Lavarnway

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice success today!

Dale Murphy on second try

SCF Rewards
    Country

This one took awhile but glad it showed up

Jared Allen

SCF Rewards
    Country

One return today

Jordan Pacheco

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a good deal on a Bench private signing, got my card back today.

Johnny Bench

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Like your thread, some nice stuff in your collection. Do you send LOR with each card? Any tips would be appreciated as I'm starting to send TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like your thread, some nice stuff in your collection. Do you send LOR with each card? Any tips would be appreciated as I'm starting to send TTM.

I do, my list is as follows; 3 5/8 X 6 1/2 envelope inside a #10 business envelope with LOR and whatever you want signed. I used to hand write my request but now I type them, stay short and sweet and to the point. Tell them what you are doing, what you want and thank them for their time. And above all else have PATIENCE, some of my autos have been out months and in some cases years. And one other thing have fun with it don't make it any harder than it needs to be. Good luck to you!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I do, my list is as follows; 3 5/8 X 6 1/2 envelope inside a #10 business envelope with LOR and whatever you want signed. I used to hand write my request but now I type them, stay short and sweet and to the point. Tell them what you are doing, what you want and thank them for their time. And above all else have PATIENCE, some of my autos have been out months and in some cases years. And one other thing have fun with it don't make it any harder than it needs to be. Good luck to you!!

I have had much better luck in the past but this spring training i went 2/20. Im hoping sending some 1987 will make the process more rewarding. I have typically only sent out during spring training in the past. Been seeing some really nice stuff on the forums.

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast