Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

TSA searches and drug tests 6 yo girl

What would you think of a stranger feeling up your young daughter/son? This fear mongering has seriously gone too far, wake up America and take your darn country back before its too late......

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just WOW

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

The outrage to this is ridiculous. Anyone flying is subject to search and from what I see in the video this search was not inappropriate. It's sadder to think that searches have to be done on children because people out there would use them to get things on planes that shouldn't be there. Patting people down for security is hardly feeling up. There are places that people go or want to go where we can't bring whatever we want (planes, court rooms, schools, and so on). Just because we are a free country doesn't mean we are free to carry whatever we want where ever we want. If people think their children are being traumatized by a couple minute pat down they shouldn't fly with their children. They have that choice, but once they take their kid s through security they do not have a choice as to whether or not they get a pat down.

The ironic thing to me is that if another attack similar to 9/11 or even less than happened and it was found out they used children to get illegal things onto planes people would be going nuts in the opposite direction.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I dunno man. The six year olds in my area are all terrorist cokeheads.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

This isnt about terrorists as much as it is instilling fear and control in Americans. Why you say because terror makes money and its making alot of politicians buddies very very rich. It also used as an edge to divert peoples when need be.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree 100% that washington sells fear very hard and a lot of people fall for it. There are people that think we are actually safer because we are fighting multiple wars abroad. I also agree that it's a diversion tactic as well. That said, if a child goes through an airport scanner and sets it off I would want that child to go through whatever an adult would go through as far as patting them down like in the above video. It's just a known practice when you choose to travel through the air.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Here's something our country still stands for.....freedom in transportation choices. Sooooo, if you don't like the policy, you don't have to fly.
    If people stop flying and voice their displeasure, things could change.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well said. it is a choice. However I don't think any sort of flight decrease would cause for a loosening of the security. For me a possible pat down is worth the time saved in flying. It seems like people equate these sorts of pat downs to be similar to strip searches or full body cavity searches. Having someone pat down your legs, arms, and waist with the back of their hands isn't even close to being something that I would personally consider a violation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hmm...just watched this, not sure where the "feeling up" part is.......I don't think it is a big deal. You don't want your kid to be searched, don't fly. I think it is layed out pretty simple. I don't see that the girl was traumatised by this, my guess is that the partents are just trying to get attention.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just have your kid wear a burka. Problem solved.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast