Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need 2010 five star booklets and topps chrome auto patches/25

Looking to trade for them and other 2010 stuff but priority on them. Please see if there's something you could use before you tell me what you have unless you have at eBay or lower prices!!
    I am currently deployed so it may take a few days for me to ship and a few weeks for you to receive. Please let me know if thats an issue when it comes to trading!
    Hidden Content

I have a Tebow 5-Star Booklet Auto #/10 that I can sell for $220 cash/m.o. or paypal gift. Only eBay sale I've seen is for $250. PM ME PLEASE if interested.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

pm coming...any one else?
    I am currently deployed so it may take a few days for me to ship and a few weeks for you to receive. Please let me know if thats an issue when it comes to trading!
    Hidden Content

I have a nice cluasen five star if you could use it. LOL

Oh haha aren't you just so funny lol
    Hidden Content

Got a McCoy five star book in my bucket. Pm me if your interested. Thanks

pm sent
    Hidden Content

Bump!!
    Hidden Content

I have these just lmk thanks.

I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.
    Photobucket:Hidden Content

interested..pm me and lmk what we can do
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast