Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bumps
    I am currently deployed so it may take a few days for me to ship and a few weeks for you to receive. Please let me know if thats an issue when it comes to trading!
    Hidden Content

I have a gerald mccoy five star booklet if you are interested. I would like a shot at your 2010 sp authentic patch autos.
    2010 Topps Platinum Football SuperCollector
    Colt McCoy SuperCollector
    Hidden Content

....pm sent
    I am currently deployed so it may take a few days for me to ship and a few weeks for you to receive. Please let me know if thats an issue when it comes to trading!
    Hidden Content

Bumpity bump
    Hidden Content

Bump!!!!
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

Bump!!!!
    Hidden Content

Nice collection good luck finding some more. Happy Holidays

happy holidays to you too and thanks these arent as easy as i thought and i hate eBay all the time i want to trade!
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12