Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Sent you a pm. As soon as you confirm the template I sent is what you want I can cut it. I already have those colors at the house.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is one of my first mats that I cut. I'm working on getting autographs from the rest of the voice actors that were in GI Joe. It was lots of fun working with my new mat cutter. Comments welcomed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks good. What cutter did you buy?

Here are a few that I did last week.

Mauer 16x20, 20x24 mat

Rickie Fowler 16x20, 20x24 mat

This one is for my brother as a graduation gift. His varsity letter will go in the center. 24x24 mat

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ripken cut w/ Double Mat

Hi Everybody,
    I decided to PM Joe about having him make a mat for me. I bought one of the Ripken books that were autographed. I had him make me a double mat. I just want to say Joe is the man. Not only does it look Great framed up, he even did some photoshoping to show me what it was going to look like before I bought it. Take a look at the picture. The thing is Awesome. I will definately be getting some more mats soon. Thanks Again Joe.
    Last edited by Boozler79; 09-29-2011 at 08:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got mine earlier this week and had to go get a thicker frame.

Bad phone pic doesn't do it justice, this looks immaculate. Thanks Joe!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did some more matting the last few weeks when my brother got back from the golf tournament.

If anyone is looking for some mats at a really good price let me know. I will blow the prices you get anywhere else out of the water.

Phil Mickeson 12"x20" frame with 8"x10" and 4"x6"

Phil Mickelson 11"x14" in a 16"x20" frame

Rory McIlroy SI in 12"x16" frame

Rory McIlroy 8"x10"s in 11"x14" frames

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is pretty nice!
    Ive been trying to get GI Joe stuff signed as well ( I have an extra Ross if you have something to trade)
    Im working on a Hanna Barbara Voice actor , Pixar Voice actor right now (so if any one has any please tell me) I have also been doing Matting myself for at least 10+ years and have found that the Velvet/ Suede are the best to cut and turn out the best.. at least for me. my weapons of choice for tackeling the Matt boards are my logan team System or bigger projects my logan Intermediate matt cutter along with a few other items.
    im going to have to throw up a few of my matt jobs for everyone to see as well.

This is one of my first mats that I cut. I'm working on getting autographs from the rest of the voice actors that were in GI Joe. It was lots of fun working with my new mat cutter. Comments welcomed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you still doing this? i am looking to get one done

SCF Rewards
    Country

What mat cutter do you have?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jdiz58's Items on eBay

Those look great! I have been looking for something like this for awhile. Great idea.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast