Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

HOF and Star QB autos from the PC- looking for other PC

Just trying to pick up some new stuff, this is all being pulled from PC so gonna be picky on what I want, I am mainly a bv trader so know that before I spend time looking through your buckets if I don't need to. I am not ignorant of sell value but here's the deal, I don't care if you have 2010 rookie autos for trade and people on ebay are paying for them. That's not what I collect. And don't assume that the last one to sell on ebay is what my sell value is on a card- there's a reason I don't sell on ebay, I can make a better amount with real collectors and not bargain hunters. I have 950+ deals, so it's not like I am a hard guy to deal with, but if ebay is your bible posting on my thread means you can be reasonable and you're not looking for me to add $200 to my Tom Brady because there's a fool out there with too much money to pay for a Tim Tebow used jock patch auto. If you are a collector, hit me up, we can do well. Only looking for highend in return.

Thanks!
    Tyler

BV $200

No BV (Gave $175 bv for it)

BV $150

BV $400

BV $150

BV $150

BV $150

BV $240 ($200 x 1.2 PRIME)

Thanks!
    Tyler
    Last edited by tylermckinzie; 04-16-2011 at 09:17 AM.
    Hidden Content

Winding down the collecting.... if you see something you like act fast :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tylermckinzie View Post
    but if ebay is your bible my thread means you can be reasonable and you're not looking for me to add $200 to my Tom Brady because there's a fool out there with too much money to pay for a Tim Tebow used jock patch auto. If you are a collector, hit me up, we can do well. Only looking for highend in return.
    LOL cmb for the montana i wish i had enough for the brady but i dont think i do unless u want to trade down lmk thnx

i really like the ben/rivers
    please cmb and let me know if theres anything in there that you can use for it >>.thanks bee
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

# 05/20 bv is 250.00 i like your dual auto
    looking for dan marino , ryan tannehill, mike wallace, bob griese ,larry csonka ,tom brady and peyton manning autos Hidden Content Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (9)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    also interested in the ben/rivers dual auto, lemme know if we can do somethin thanks.
    ----HUGE ADRIAN PETERSON COLLECTOR---
    --serious offers only!! if u want a card bv 300, i expect the same, or CLOSE to the same trade value back--
    Hidden Content

LOVE that brady doubt i have enough but cmb and lmk.
    Hidden Content

let the games begin..

cmb for the elway mayo auto, thanks
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

that last young is a sick card
    AUTO WANTS:
    BASEBALL: Travis Hafner, Mark McGwire, Albert Pujols
    FOOTBALL: Frank Gore, Alex Smith (QB), Vernon Davis, Steve Young, Joe Montana

MY PC IS FT ALSO....NOT LOOKING 2 BUY....
    Hidden Content

"Just trying to pick up some new stuff, this is all being pulled from PC so gonna be picky on what I want, I am mainly a bv trader so know that before I spend time looking through your buckets if I don't need to. I am not ignorant of sell value but here's the deal, I don't care if you have 2010 rookie autos for trade and people on ebay are paying for them. That's not what I collect. And don't assume that the last one to sell on ebay is what my sell value is on a card- there's a reason I don't sell on ebay, I can make a better amount with real collectors and not bargain hunters. I have 950+ deals, so it's not like I am a hard guy to deal with, but if ebay is your bible my thread means you can be reasonable and you're not looking for me to add $200 to my Tom Brady because there's a fool out there with too much money to pay for a Tim Tebow used jock patch auto. If you are a collector, hit me up, we can do well. Only looking for highend in return."

Thats a good way to put it and i found it pretty funny but true. Anyways good look finding something nice for you PC. Havnt seen you on much so just stoped by to say hi.

RI Patsfan- thanks for the interest, but not spying anything at the moment

Dennis- interested in the Tom Brady Reflections jsy/auto or Passing the Torch auto, or the Brett Favre Honorable Signatures

card- gonna try with Bee first

shsf- nice stuff, but not seeing it right now

dynasty- again, nice stuff, but not what I am looking for on Brady (i.e. MJ, Durant, Kobe, Lebron, Payton, Unitas, Starr, etc.)

ccups- bv on the Favre Throwback Threads, Staubach NT, and Sam Bradford Rookie Ink?

STl- thanks bud, I loved it when I saw it!
    Hidden Content

Winding down the collecting.... if you see something you like act fast :-)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast